• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Giant Bomb |OT29| Uhhhhh I have a child

Status
Not open for further replies.

Antiwhippy

the holder of the trombone
I think my playtime for atelier rorona, atelier totori and atelier meruru are all around 20-30 hours each and that the greatest RPG trilogy of all time.

that Earthbound/Chrono Trigger question on the Bombcast lightning round sucks

Earthbound is good. it's nowhere near that good. why not FF6/Chrono Trigger

Huh. I honestly can't think of a game I want that's coming out in Aug.
Well I have three in the span of a few weeks. One is casual, one is for funsies, and one is to continue the adventure.

Ahem.

AUGUST 15th: Agents of Mayhem
AUGUST 22nd: Madden 18 (FOOTBALL!)
AUGUST 29th: YAKUZA: KIWAMI (aka the sequel to my 2017 GOTY...so can it be GOTY 2017 PART DEUX???)

Yeah my August is gonna be LIT.

I think my playtime for atelier rorona, atelier totori and atelier meruru are all around 20-30 hours each and that the greatest RPG trilogy of all time.

I own these all on Vita, and I really need to get around to starting them someday... Atelier games seem to come out faster than I ever get to play them.

robotrock

Banned
am very excited for yakuza kiwami and hot shots golf in august. looking forward to that uncharted 4 DLC thing as well.

also buying sonic mania for some reason not sure why

Counterpoint: I can't think of much coming out in June/July that I want.

Maybe Crash for nostalgia but idk man.

Tekken 7 of course but I already said my piece on that.

Wunder

Well I have three in the span of a few weeks. One is casual, one is for funsies, and one is to continue the adventure.

Ahem.

AUGUST 15th: Agents of Mayhem
AUGUST 22nd: Madden 18 (FOOTBALL!)
AUGUST 29th: YAKUZA: KIWAMI (aka the sequel to my 2017 GOTY...so can it be GOTY 2017 PART DEUX???)

Yeah my August is gonna be LIT.

damn I thought kiwami was hitting closer than that. Gonna be a hard wait :(

Antiwhippy

the holder of the trombone
Counterpoint: I can't think of much coming out in June/July that I want.

Maybe Crash for nostalgia but idk man.

Tekken 7 of course but I already said my piece on that.

June/july is my "oh thank fuck there's stuff coming out for the switch" months.

Was going to get Tekken 7 this week but i blew my load on buying a new jacket so I'm just going to wait for my next payday lol.

Agents of Mayhem should debut on Bring Your B Game

cause that game looks like cheap trash

"Well a B-Game doesn't necessarily mean it was a bad game, it means that it didn't have a huge budget...or maybe advertising...or maybe a large studio behind them...or maybe a small studio behind them...or maybe a bad reception...or maybe came out at the same time as AAA titles and was left behind..."

You gotta catch them on the right day for that.

despite all the times pyre has been talked about, i think this is my first time actually seeing it

that is NOT what i expected a game described as "arcane sports" to look like.

Friday the 13th needs a lot of work. It's clearly incomplete- maybe it'll be good in time, but hoo boy.

It apparently sold well despite the mess.

I got it day one and apart from private matches I haven't been able to get into a single game. It's quite a fun game when you know everything there is to know and you try to outsmart whoever Jason is. It's also janky as fuck which I don't mind but I know many other people do which is why apart from the server issues I feel that they should have delayed and polished it more.

How are you guys all preparing for E3? What do you want to see the most? For me, it's all about Death Stranding. I'm a mad man and have been watching this: Death Stranding IS Silent Hills?! - BERMUDA TRIANGLE Coordinates, Aliens in P.T?! - Analysis which is a very interesting, yet of course, silly analysis of Death Stranding and the events that led up to it's announcement. I really recommend watching the part that came before this video and then this one. If anything, it is a very nicely edited and sort of relaxing delve into Kojima's fuckery.

Other than that, I'm stoked about Days Gone as all of the info released after the game's showing has sounded incredibly ambitious and cool.

Data West

coaches in the WNBA
I can't think of any games I'd want to buy until like October.

ARMS has a lot of style but I doubt i'd stick with it for long and I've spent too much money on games I only wind up playing for like a week. Maybe Sonic Mania and Yakuza. I love the Yakuza series but I've been a little burnt out on it and the last thing I want to do is replay one of them even with new graphics.

Battlefront 2 and South Park are the only things I know of right now in 2017 that I really want. and maybe Assassin's Creed.

I can't think of any games I'd want to buy until like October.

ARMS has a lot of style but I doubt i'd stick with it for long and I've spent too much money on games I only wind up playing for like a week. Maybe Sonic Mania and Yakuza. I love the Yakuza series but I've been a little burnt out on it and the last thing I want to do is replay one of them even with new graphics.

Battlefront 2 and South Park are the only things I know of right now in 2017 that I really want. and maybe Assassin's Creed.

I'm pretty much only in it for Splatoon 2 and Destiny 2 right now.

But I'm getting flashbacks to the GTAV PC Version debacle with Destiny 2 and really am not prepared to have to wait for that thing to come out.

Saints Row 2 is probably one of my favorite games.

That Insurance Fraud game was so much fun, just ragdolling into shit lol.

If you could get a garbage truck bed, you could just roll around and keep the multiplier going.

nKb9bOZ.png

2942752-cp_beastintheeast_part17_05312017.00_27_47_26.still001.jpg

Mr. F

Banned
I'm kind of wary of picking up splatoon before nintendo clarifies their online plans/price, but I'm guessing that'll all be announced at e3

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom