• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Giant Bomb |OT29| Uhhhhh I have a child

Status
Not open for further replies.
NX7VX.gif

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Ke0nzpMIyNo&t=1m07s

I don't really get how the Crazy Taxi multipliers work. My overall income rate seems to increase more than the increase given by buying more taxis at seemingly random times. I assume there are set bonuses or something but it's not really clear at all. I'm at just under 800x prestige multiplier after 2 days.
Edit: Sorry I was wrong. It's 964x.

robotrock

Banned
I don't really get how the Crazy Taxi multipliers work. My overall income rate seems to increase more than the increase given by buying more taxis at seemingly random times. I assume there are set bonuses or something but it's not really clear at all. I'm at just under 800x prestige multiplier after 2 days.

Well, I'm playing this waaay wrong. Thank you for the post, I'm just gonna uninstall it now before I waste more time.

Joeku

The four multipliers (gas one which you should upgrade, splurge, sellout, and shout) come together to make an overall multiplier that is applied to each driver's fare rate which has a baseline and jumps up at specific level intervals (10, 25, 50, 75, 100, etc). Three-star drivers start out at a baseline of around $100, so get as many of them into as many early, cheaply leveled cars asap.

Unfortunately it seems getting three-stars is a complete crapshoot based on the scratch tickets.

Edit: also get drivers with shout into cars with shout and upgrade them, even if they don't make much in fares, because it ups their shout modifier, and that goes into the overall multiplier.

Meneses

I bought Fire Emblem Echoes because they finally put out a game without waifu / children bullshit, pair ups and castles and rubbing your screen, but unfortunately I don't think it's a very good game.

I'm still holding on to the dream of having the Radiant games remastered / re-released, though.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom