• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Giant Bomb |OT29| Uhhhhh I have a child

Status
Not open for further replies.

Aselith

Jeff loves it this way. He loves the Wild West internet

Totally but also people are being assholes and they could not do that. Adding and deleting is fine, that's what the playlist is for but people are just wiping other people's contributions to be dicks

Joeku

https://twitter.com/PackBenPack/status/873167649357692928
"Turns out a 3 on 3 DBZ fighting game developed by Arc Systems with the same beautiful 2.5D art as Guity Gear is everything i've ever wanted?"
DB4dWPeUMAAIKSE.jpg

http://www.neogaf.com/forum/showthread.php?t=1388137

I didn't realize how much I wanted Arc to do a 3v3 DBZ game in the style of Xrd.

oti

Banned

Rainmaker

Banned
Totally but also people are being assholes and they could not do that. Adding and deleting is fine, that's what the playlist is for but people are just wiping other people's contributions to be dicks

Totally but I also feel like it's weird to take this as seriously as some people are. Jeff is a fun listen no matter what usually.

daveo42

Banned
Whatever this is sounds like discount Kidd Rock but somehow 10x worse.

Oh right...the million copies of Push It have reared their ugly heads.

Aselith

Totally but I also feel like it's weird to take this as seriously as some people are. Jeff is a fun listen no matter what usually.

Yeah, it's nothing to get upset over but it was fun to hear people's contributions and discover some new music that way. It is what it is though

Do we know if everyone is getting there today or just Jeff?

Dan said on the beastcast that he is leaving around 11AM EST. Alex, Abby and Vinny are leaving out early today as well. I think Ben said he is flying out Early in the morning today as well. Not sure about Jason or Brad, but Jason will most likely have to set alot of things up for tomorrow so I'd imagine he would be there today.

Hindl

Dan said on the beastcast that he is leaving around 11AM EST. Alex, Abby and Vinny are leaving out early today as well. I think Ben said he is flying out Early in the morning today as well. Not sure about Jason or Brad, but Jason will most likely have to set alot of things up for tomorrow so I'd imagine he would be there today.

Everyone else is gone but Brad. No GBE playdate or UPF. Sounds like a perfect time to bring back Bradth of the Wild

Fly Me to the Moon is only on the list because of anime.
Bayonetta gives the video game connection

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom