• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Giant Bomb |OT29| Uhhhhh I have a child

Status
Not open for further replies.

wenis

Registered for GAF on September 11, 2001.
was there a point where jeff's mixlr was like the single most listened to mixlr account on the site?
I believe it was the first or second time he started doing the Mixlr e3 drive

The year they drove down with Danny if I recall was the one they brought in extra servers

ryQ38oK.png

Tagyhag

man the GB community has terrible taste in music.

i take that back tho because the juan maclean came on.

The problem with putting stuff online is that ANYONE can access it. I wouldn't be surprised if other communities were fucking with it.

Curufinwe

Jeff should be listening to the E3 hype train 8-4 podcast for maximum brand synergy.

Although he might have driven off the road when they said the Sony conference destroyed it last year by being "all killer no filler" backed by a "badass orchestra".

Jeff should be listening to the E3 hype train 8-4 podcast for maximum brand synergy.

Although he might have driven off the road when they said the Sony conference destroyed it last year by being "all killer no filler" backed by a "badass orchestra".

Think they are going to whine about that again this year?

Harpuia

I really really REALLY hope Nier gets it's props for GOTY. It's such a great game and atmosphere.

I can see them not giving it it's due because of the gameplay. It's probably my least favorite part of the game. It's a means to an end really. I'm about like 10 hours into it so maybe it'll do some cooler shit eventually.

Meneses

Think they are going to whine about that again this year?

I don't see them backing down from that point of view, and Sony seems to be heading in the same direction, so yeah.

But Microsoft will likely fulfill their TED Talk needs, so they'll be content with that.

Haven't listened to the 8-4 podcast in a long time since I don't like most of their current lineup, but E3 stuff used to be real dumb / fun with that dumb train song. Might give it a listen.

Ashby

I think I've been fucking up with Nier: A. I'm just closing in on the end of the first play through and I've put over 15 hours into it. I've heard the whole game should only take like 30 hours but I'm a total Vinny when it comes to sidequests.

lol Jeff is incredibly stoked for a possible skate or die.

With good reason! Skate or die is amazing.

I remember when I was 8 i took my NES with me on a trip to my grandparents, and had just gotten skate or die for it. I was so pumped but then I realized that I had forgotten the power transformer for the NES, my grandpa was all like Its just this round connector I have one of those and hooked it up to straight 110v (no transformer) and my nintendo started smoking and died. :(

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom