• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Giant Bomb |OT29| Uhhhhh I have a child

Status
Not open for further replies.

Phatmac

It isn't that good. A pure hip hop fighting game would be dope tho. We could all sucker punch XXXTENTACION
Oh shit I thought he meant Fight for NY. I don't love Vendetta, but FFNY is was my jam back in the day. Yeah a 2D rap fighting game would be dope.

daveo42

Banned
Jeff is good people for bumping that Junior Senior.

giphy.gif

Joeku

Let me tell you one thing about Pearl Jam: ten years of Rock Band has left me able to do a pretty good Eddie Vedder impression.

I think I've been fucking up with Nier: A. I'm just closing in on the end of the first play through and I've put over 15 hours into it. I've heard the whole game should only take like 30 hours but I'm a total Vinny when it comes to sidequests.

It took me 43+ hours. Got the 80% side quest trophy during that.

With good reason! Skate or die is amazing.

I remember when I was 8 i took my NES with me on a trip to my grandparents, and had just gotten skate or die for it. I was so pumped but then I realized that I had forgotten the power transformer for the NES, my grandpa was all like Its just this round connector I have one of those and hooked it up to straight 110v (no transformer) and my nintendo started smoking and died. :(

the only good old ass skateboarding game is 720

Zornack

you haven't completed automata until you read all the weapon descriptions and data logs and the novellas and watched the stage play read through though

Phatmac

you haven't completed automata until you read all the weapon descriptions and data logs and the novellas and watched the stage play read through though
You haven't completed Nier unless you've played through all 3 Drakengard games, read the supplement materials for them all and all endings. You also must 100% original Nier and read the book about it.

Moaradin

I think I've been fucking up with Nier: A. I'm just closing in on the end of the first play through and I've put over 15 hours into it. I've heard the whole game should only take like 30 hours but I'm a total Vinny when it comes to sidequests.

Na, you're fine. Took me 80 hours to finish the whole thing.

Zornack

You haven't completed Nier unless you've played through all 3 Drakengard games, read the supplement materials for them all and all endings. You also must 100% original Nier and read the book about it.

thing is though every yoko taro game other than automata is bad

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom