• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Giant Bomb |OT29| Uhhhhh I have a child

Status
Not open for further replies.

Jintor

Not not me song rankings:

1. Not Not Me
  2. #Hashdark
  3. Lunchtime Funk
  4. Like It
  5. Meki meki more
  6. Classic Glasses
  7. Chicken Boom
  8. Yajiuma Dance
  9. Iji Easy
  10. Datara Show Me
  11. {Something} Ni oide

2944612-nintendoworld_cropped.jpg

The Giant Beastcast - Episode 107
We're mere moments away from from E3 2017 and we present to you our completely accurate predications for what to expect. I can feel everything coming true even as I type this!

Hey guys, I had a change of heart and decided to backup last nights Spotify playlist. I just restored it and everyone is deleting it because they think I'm spamming it :(

BearPawB

Banned
I love the hashdark video because it just reminds me of my Japan trip

and their sick ass fashion

and did someone finally delete the 50000 amy schumer clips?

daveo42

Banned
does jeff not realize how fucked the playlist is?

Edit: I feel like it's going to be 5 hours of "nope" reactions and a quick stop at Del Taco.

wenis

Registered for GAF on September 11, 2001.
man the GB community has terrible taste in music.

i take that back tho because the juan maclean came on.

So I'm guessing some people are making playlists and just dumping them multiple times. It's the only way to explain how some are adding fuck tons of songs in a matter of seconds.

So I'm guessing some people are making playlists and just dumping them multiple times. It's the only way to explain how some are adding fuck tons of songs in a matter of seconds.

I added the song to a playlist, hit ctrl+a, and added it again. You repeat that and you'll fill an entire playlist with the same song very fast.

I'm sorry, and I won't spam anymore. It's up to everyone to delete them and Jeff to refresh which will be easy.

Crowdsourced playlist? Damn, I've been mostly offline this week, would have tried to sneak some of my j-rock nonsense in.

Arc System Works doing a DBZ game sounds like an incredible fit.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom