• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Giant Bomb |OT29| Uhhhhh I have a child

Status
Not open for further replies.
Not a backer but I was under the impression they were doing the broken age model of monthly documentary eps, no? Or are you saying you wish there were more publicly available updates?

The 2PP videos are much more infrequent this time around, unfortunately (though they did set the expectation up front). There's an update every few months that generally has a decent text update and a couple short videos, nothing nearly as extensive as the Double Fine Adventure documentary episodes. I think there might be more significant videos further down the line.

kingocfs

rgWiEAU.png

Hype!

When people say Max Payne 3 is a bad game and not one of, if the, best third person shooters of all time all I can think of are climate change deniers.

And he'll Quantum Break was 80% slow walking.

When people say Max Payne 3 is a bad game and not one of, if the, best third person shooters of all time all I can think of are climate change deniers.

And he'll Quantum Break was 80% slow walking.

Don't forget the literal TV episodes they crammed in the game, they're far more invasive than any cutscene in MP3.

... Now I'm thinking about what a horror show live actionMax Payne cutscenes would be.

Don't forget the literal TV episodes they crammed in the game, they're far more invasive than any cutscene in MP3.

... Now I'm thinking about what a horror show live actionMax Payne cutscenes would be.

Yeah, but you could skip the cut scenes /TV Episodes in Quantum Break, Max Payne 3 you can't, and that is way way worse, especially if you die and have to sit through it over and over again

Yeah, but you could skip the cut scenes /TV Episodes in Quantum Break, Max Payne 3 you can't, and that is way way worse, especially if you die and have to sit through it over and over again

You could skip some of the cutscenes in Arcade Mode but if I remember correctly all of the cutscenes are skippable as long as the "still loading" goes away. Doesn't help that sometimes it goes away when there's only a few seconds left of the cutscene but you get the picture.

vRDP7Lp.gif

I'm finally playing DOOM you guys. I'm getting motion sick which never has happened before. Looks fucking gorgeous btw, I made a gif to prove it

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom