• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Giant Bomb |OT29| Uhhhhh I have a child

Status
Not open for further replies.

daveo42

Banned
Fuck work. Hello 4 day weekend and E3!

9ResZoV.png

So it was a success.

I bet the DIY studio they build in the back of a hotel with shitty internet has less technical issues then your average GBWest live stream.

Also not having the one big day of press conferences is kinda weird. I use to just pig out for 8 hours. Now I have time to do stuff.

Oh and I need Sony stratagy.

Do I .....

A - get sleep after work and wake up at 2am to watch it live
B - get a normal nights sleep and watch it on delay before work
C - watch it live with no pre sleep and go to work the next day with maybe 3 hours sleep.

Still a new job. Cant take a sicky yet.

Wunder

Also not having the one big day of press conferences is kinda weird. I use to just pig out for 8 hours. Now I have time to do stuff.

Yeah, fucking sucks. I remember when I was in Singapore/Malaysia and woke up at like 2am to start and ended at like 4pm or something, was awesome.

Ooo they posted the "talk over" schedule. I like it!

Mr. F

Banned
Was Bully really that good or did you have to be there? Only ever seen clips of it and it just seemed like minigames and rockstar writing

Data West

coaches in the WNBA
It was that good. The writing was basically a National Lampoon video game but better, the melee combat was Sleeping Dogs before Sleeping Dogs and had a lot of heft to it, the world was b ig enough to explore but compact enough that you could memorize it, the missions were great and basically did a really great job of taking a GTA style mission and making it more goofy and juvenile in a less dirty way. One of the best villains Rockstar ever made, maybe the best.
and that soundtrack

robotrock

Banned
We did, it just was Jeff alone listening to a spotify playlist that was able to be edited. So pretty much a ton of garbage was put on and then was deleted and put on over and over and over by the community. It.... wasn't very good at all.

the playlist or the stream? i'll def catch the trip back stream but missed today's

Tunesmith

formerly "chigiri"
Gonna go and say Scorpio is "Xbox 10"