• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Giant Bomb |OT29| Uhhhhh I have a child

Status
Not open for further replies.

Fantastapotamus

Wrong about commas, wrong about everything
how thought spreading out the conferences was a good idea? Why don't they think of the customers for once? we demand all day gauntlet!

It's actually a bummer. I love that gauntlet. Also it was a good excuse to eat a lot of garbage. I can't eat a lot of garbage for three days.

Hasney

It's actually a bummer. I love that gauntlet. Also it was a good excuse to eat a lot of garbage. I can't eat a lot of garbage for three days.

Yeah same. I'm looking at all the beer in my fridge and thinking that there's no point until Monday still rather than just an all night session.

kulapik

vILKlxA.gif

Copyright claims on Jeff's E3 drive steam...

The classic copyright lockdown, baby

oti

Banned
I don't know whether it's good or bad that we're starting with EA this year.

Since I'm not the biggest Star Wars fan and don't care about FIFA my entire hope lies with Visceral and their Star Wars game. If it's an Uncharted with light sabers I'll be happy.

Xater

I don't know whether it's good or bad that we're starting with EA this year.

Since I'm not the biggest Star Wars fan and don't care about FIFA my entire hope lies with Visceral and their Star Wars game. If it's an Uncharted with light sabers I'll be happy.

Don't expect to see Visceral's game.

Volotaire

It's a shame they couldn't hire Drew's replacement in time for E3. Hot swapping between Jason, Abby and the new hire would have been great for the conferences.

It's going to be an interesting E3 for me as I'm fasting but really excited for all the shows. E3 to me has always been big, dumb and fun. Looking forward to it all!

XbKHY8b.gif

As always, I watch the conferences first and then rewatch with GB commentary later.

Meneses

Hoping we see some cool new announcements, the rumours and leaks have been pretty underwhelming / expected so far.

I wonder if anyone's gonna try a movie tie-in. We already know Spider-man won't be movie-related, but maybe some Wonder Woman or Defenders stuff? Maybe we get an Alien Isolation "kind of sequel" for Covenant, or better yet, some Blade Runner noir adventure, that would be cool.

Telltale crap doesn't count, though
but there probably will be 5 new Telltale games anyway

oti

Banned
It's going to be an interesting E3 for me as I'm fasting but really excited for all the shows. E3 to me has always been big, dumb and fun. Looking forward to it all!

XbKHY8b.gif

As always, I watch the conferences first and then rewatch with GB commentary later.

Same. I'm thinking about riding my stationary bike during the press conferences. 🤔

Keeping the energy high and all that.

Same. I'm thinking about riding my stationary bike during the press conferences. 🤔

Keeping the energy high and all that.

For me I just like to enjoy my own reaction on things before reacting to other people reacting on things. The thing I will miss the most though is that I usually watch E3 with friends and cousins and since I'm away from home I'll be watching it all on my lonesome.

Volotaire

If anyone is wondering when the GB live after shows will occur, it will be at 7:00 PM PT / 10:00 PM ET / 03:00 BST according to GameSpot's schedule . Same as last year.

oti

Banned
For me I just like to enjoy my own reaction on things before reacting to other people reacting on things. The thing I will miss the most though is that I usually watch E3 with friends and cousins and since I'm away from home I'll be watching it all on my lonesome.

I just genuinely love E3. I find enjoyment in the trailers by themselves and seeing the reactions of my friends on Twitter.

GB streams are added value to me I enjoy as a separate thing.

Meguro

Banned
Ubi is gonna be rough this year without Aisha Tyler.
That, EA and whatever Bethesda is doing are conferences that I only watch because of GB commentating over them.

Catvoca

Banned

You're never alone when you have....the giantbomb E3 thread to keep you company

6hAAM7M.gif

Fantastapotamus

Wrong about commas, wrong about everything
I think what killed my love for E3 is that there are almost no surprises that genuinely interest me anymore. Most of the stuff is highly predictable or even announced before E3. I can't really get excited when I already know what I'll see.

I just genuinely love E3. I find enjoyment in the trailers by themselves and seeing the reactions of my friends on Twitter.

I didn't know people can have friends on Twitter

I'm really excited for the Wolfenstein sequel but I can't help but be worried that it'll fail to come close to TNO storytelling-wise. That game was so damn good, such a great example of doing a lot with relatively little screen time (devoted to the characters).

Spirited

Mine is pretty and pink
I need people to tell me how to feel about game announcements, I choose giant bomb. It's like one of those Japanese gameshows, tell me to laugh dammit.

I'm really excited for the Wolfenstein sequel but I can't help but be worried that it'll fail to come close to TNO storytelling-wise. That game was so damn good, such a great example of doing a lot with relatively little screen time (devoted to the characters).

It's Machine games (old-starbreeze), there's nothing to worry about!

Spirited

Mine is pretty and pink
I kinda hope they scale back on the melee stuff. The last one was getting way too gross for me.

?

It wasn't even close to DOOM melee and that wasn't even too much. Though I udnerstand where you might come from but I don't think Machine Games now what "scale-back" is tbh.

mrklaw

MrArseFace

Me too. I sometimes like to have the relevant gaf thread open but it moves so quickly it's like a popular twitch stream with comments more like a stream of consciousness so you know your post will be washed away with the flood but you put it in there anyway.

Watch stream live alongside gaf, then either a rewatch with no commentary if the livestream broke up too much; then either an easy allies or giantbomb talkover - or both depending on my feeling

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom