• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Giant Bomb |OT29| Uhhhhh I have a child

Status
Not open for further replies.

Antiwhippy

the holder of the trombone
?

It wasn't even close to DOOM melee and that wasn't even too much. Though I udnerstand where you might come from but I don't think Machine Games now what "scale-back" is tbh.

It's kinda different when it comes to demons i guess.

Like the pipe from the expansion was real gross.

oti

Banned
Sn7zMqF.gif

The excitement, the dreams, the hype, the meltdowns, the gifs, the trailers, the surprises.
It's magnificent.

Joeku

I don't know whether I should watch the most recent Handmaid's Tale episode before or after EA's show. Like, theoretically EA would bring me back up after I lower myself in a grim well, but on the other hand, if there is no #Skate4, that will just be replacing the well water with acid.

I'm worried about Wolf because now I'll actually expect something from the story.

Hopefully it's the same lead creatives. I would be so bummed if the writing and performances weren't as good as the last time 'round.

There's never been a better time to make a "fuck nazis" video game.

I've been playing Sniper Elite 3 all morning while I listen to pre-E3 podcasts.

Due to popular demand*, I'm doing another bingo card for the week of live streams.

Already have all of the squares done, but feel free to suggest something and if it's not something I haven't already considered (unlikely) or funnier than what I have (likely) then post and I'll maybe add it in!

*nobody demanded this

Joeku

Due to popular demand*, I'm doing another bingo card for the week of live streams.

Already have all of the squares done, but feel free to suggest something and if it's not something I haven't already considered (unlikely) or funnier than what I have (likely) then post and I'll maybe add it in!

*nobody demanded this

Like a GB-related one?

Joeku

Look, I don't have to like someone to not want to see really gross death animations.

Genuinely curious, where do you stand then on the human violence in Wolfenstein, Bioshock Infinite, and Spec Ops The Line? Cuz these three games I'd put into pulpy, cartoonish, and haunting, respectively.

Exactly. Things that could occur on the GB streams, including on the conferences.

Here's the GOTY one I did.

Do you have something related to Vinny cringing? Like, he makes a "Hoo, aah..." noise and/or slinks down into his chair?

Antiwhippy

Genuinely curious, where do you stand then on the human violence in Wolfenstein, Bioshock Infinite, and Spec Ops The Line? Cuz these three games I'd put into pulpy, cartoonish, and haunting, respectively.

I just kinda don't like them? Honestly, it's one of the reason why I fell off FPS before Overwatch, which is more cartoony and less violent.

Joeku

I just kinda don't like them? Honestly, it's one of the reason why I fell off FPS before Overwatch, which is more cartoony and less violent.

Is that a shooter thing or an all-games thing for you?

Cuz I've just been so desensitized at this point I find it interesting that it can still be bothersome to some.

Antiwhippy

Hmm, last game I've played with super sadistic deaths is sleeping dogs, but maybe the general ridiculousness of the game helps? Can't say I remember playing too many games that go for the gruesome kills since then.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom