• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Giant Bomb |OT29| Uhhhhh I have a child

Status
Not open for further replies.

Fantastapotamus

Wrong about commas, wrong about everything
90 minutes left till the best time of the year begins.

To waste some time, I finally finished Dishonored 2.
That's a really, really, really, really, really damn good game y'all.

I hope EA come out and announce something unexpected and exciting. It's probably just going to be the usual collection of sports, Star Wars and weed though.

I hope EA come out and announce something unexpected and exciting. It's probably just going to be the usual collection of sports, Star Wars and weed though.

Bioware presents Destiny: The Bob Dylan of Video games should be here.

They want it to be huge so I think they are gonna do their best not to fuck its reveal up.

o8fmD6b.png

Also, they should get somebody other than Andrew Wilson as the main host. His presenting style comes off as so corporate and sterile. Can't believe they didn't use Peter Moore when he was there.

Expect microtransactions. Lots of microtransactions. Oh, and online only DRM.

You know it!

Also expect some kind of too long timed exclusive thing with Xbox similar to Destiny and PS4.

The idea that they pitched it as the Bob Dylan of video games makes me giggle just because I think about EA Presents Bob Dylan.

All Along The Watchtower is BestBuy pre order Exclusive.
We are not available digitally on itunes and Spoitify, only in EA Origin Music.
After the electric guitar switch was met with fan backlash we just shut him down.

strafer

Shame Ben shaved the facial hair.

Stupid people telling him how to live. I would be fucking furious if someone told me to wear different shoes or buy a new bed.

Data West

coaches in the WNBA
"You're the last line of the royal family................I'm going to send you straight into the enemy encampment"

Final Fantasy was a mistake

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom