• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Giant Bomb |OT29| Uhhhhh I have a child

Status
Not open for further replies.

Joeku

This is the second time this has happened to me in this thread, and I have no idea why. I right click on the youtube video to copy the link, but I guess if I right click it while the ad is still playing, I copy the ad instead?

I mean, it's goddamn hilarious. Don't need to explain it away, it's funnier this way. "You think Skrillex is harcore? Check this shit out!"

Only 90 mothafuckin' calories!

Why does this EZA always get mentioned in this thread. They aren't even tangentially related to GB correct? Like waypoint/IG/Danny I get but what's with EZA?

I haven't ever seen anything of theirs are they any good?

Shave butter is a concept that sounds good in theory but fails in practice as it's hard to see what you've shaved if you don't have a dark beard due to the transparency. I've had more missed spots in 2 weeks than 20 years of shaving using that godforsaken butter.

Going to try it on toast to salvage the situation.

Volotaire

Why does this EZA always get mentioned in this thread. They aren't even tangentially related to GB correct? Like waypoint/IG/Danny I get but what's with EZA?

I enjoy them. I enjoyed their content when they used to be Gametrailers. Watched since the late last decade.

Brandon Jones, the head of EZA, will be on the GB live after show this year so you can get a glimpse at what they do on there.

They have a different culture, or 'vibes', so it might not be your cup of tea.

DB-b87iVoAAoenf.jpg

https://twitter.com/ybbaaabby/status/873588334001508352

Oh boy oh boy oh boy.

Joeku

Because EZA has too much fun with video games, and Giant Bomb doesn't like them at all.

It's actually nothing, really. People get bent out of shape over E3 reactions sometimes.

Brandon Jones, the head of EZA, will be on the GB live after show this year so you can get a glimpse at what they do on there.

Oh snap, trailer voice guy! He's cool. They should have brought in Bosman, too.

I enjoy them. I enjoyed their content when they used to be Gametrailers. Watched since the late last decade.

They have a different culture, or 'vibes', so it might not be your cup of tea.

I'm

Oh boy oh boy oh boy.

Oh they are the game trailers folks? Ahhh I figured they just popped up out of no where. Thanks!

Fantastapotamus

Wrong about commas, wrong about everything
Now, I like a funny OP as much as anybody else but......you could just make a thread called "Giantbomb at E3 2017" without an OP and in reality nobody would care that much.

Fantastapotamus

Wrong about commas, wrong about everything
I just need the OP to be better than EZAs. The GB DOTA/Shenmue gif would be enough.

"We will watch some publishers show some games, maybe even a couple of new ones. A lot of them will probably suck and none of them are old so who cares anyway.

Welcome, to GB E3 experience!"

I think I'll end up watching all conferences with the Giant Bomb commentary this year, except Nintendo and maybe Sony where there's less downtime. Unclear if Sony last year was a fluke.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom