• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Giant Bomb |OT29| Uhhhhh I have a child

Status
Not open for further replies.

alr1ght

bish gets all the credit :)
I don't think I give a shit about e3 this year. I haven't played a current-gen game in awhile. Late Night GB streams is the only thing to look forward to.

Here's a likely final version of the bingo card:

6XnfGrO.png

Whoever's doing the OT (Coldman?) feel free to pop it in there!

(Special thanks to Glitches for helping to fix the text readability!)

It feels like such a waste to have just one conference today. I hope next year, if they continue Saturday conferences, they also have Microsoft and Bethesda join EA. And then on Sundays, do Ubisoft, Sony, and Nintendo (or have Ubisoft on Saturday and Microsoft on Sunday). The showfloor would then open on Monday instead of Tuesday. By having the conferences all on the weekend, would ensure more people would be able to see them live.

Zaph

Is there an archive of Jeff's drive? And if so is it worth listening to?

Came here same question. But maybe the drive didnt happen this year? Never saw a thread or anything

It was pretty good, just don't expect anything like previous years. Edited Youtube archive will be up later, but you can direct download the uncut versions here:

Video with Mixlr chat https://mega.nz/#!chkBFZZJ!J81no4-YJBSts_tCi9zcg-rbwX4tsS1SYZnyPdVQ440 2.66GB
Audio mp3 https://mega.nz/#!Mt1AGSrC!DUhNhK_yQ61yjtkHytcouycsDGYKYU517eYdNp-peLQ 577MB

RBH

Here's a likely final version of the bingo card:

6XnfGrO.png

Whoever's doing the OT (Coldman?) feel free to pop it in there!

(Special thanks to Glitches for helping to fix the text readability!)

This is missing a space where Brad leaves to go to the bathroom during a From Software segment.

Gandie

I like Harry Potter, pls no bully.

And yes a open world HP game would be amazing. Not really in 2017's EA wheelhouse, I imagine.

daveo42

Banned
Perception isn't all that bad, but I must have missed something at the beginning. I'm not even sure why I'm in this house to begin with. Like, is it her sister she's death she's looking into or something else? Idk, I feel super disconnected to whatever story is being told and it's more fun just running through a haunted mansion.

I can't deal with anyone leaving.

What if it's Brad?

kiguel182

Perception isn't all that bad, but I must have missed something at the beginning. I'm not even sure why I'm in this house to begin with. Like, is it her sister she's death she's looking into or something else? Idk, I feel super disconnected to whatever story is being told and it's more fun just running through a haunted mansion.

What if it's Brad?

I like Brad. He is chill.

Curufinwe

I was tidying up my old games and found a pair of 3D glasses included in the 360 box for Assassin's Creed Revelations.

That fad really came and went.

Shit actually I wonder if From is gonna show up anywhere

I totally see them at both MS and Sony this year.

They have been quite for a while. I can see them at MS because I think they might want something to slot into the "look, we have Japanese games" slot Scalebound was in.

And at Sony because they have to have signed them for another game of somekind after Bloodborne right? RIGHT?

I like Harry Potter, pls no bully.

And yes a open world HP game would be amazing. Not really in 2017's EA wheelhouse, I imagine.

They exist already! The Order of the Phoenix and I think Half-Blood Prince (I only owned the former) were open world. You could literally wander around Hogwarts as you wished. It was built using the blue-prints for the movie sets and stitched together as you saw it presented in the movies (POA and forward). There are some place that can't been visited, such as the dorms for everyone but Gryffindor, the Chamber of Secrets, and the school's dungeons. Practically everything else can be visited. I remember XPlay gave it a 4/5. And naturally, the in-game map is the Marauder's Map.

Edit- This video shows that HBP was indeed also free-roam: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=e_UyCBefV-s

Killing time until the stream by getting back to Nier Automata (which I've had tragically little time for since getting to route C). It's... it's, like, pretty good

They exist already! The Order of the Phoenix and I think Half-Blood Prince (I only owned the former) were open world. You could literally wander around Hogwarts as you wished. It was built using the blue-prints for the movie sets and stitched together as you saw it presented in the movies (POA and forward). There are some place that can't been visited, such as the dorms for everyone but Gryffindor, the Chamber of Secrets, and the school's dungeons. Practically everything else can be visited. I remember XPlay gave it a 4/5.

Huh. I just saw the HP stuff at Universal Orlando last week so this sounds like something I'd really be in the mood for.

Killing time until the stream by getting back to Nier Automata (which I've had tragically little time for since getting to route C). It's... it's, like, pretty good

Huh. I just saw the HP stuff at Universal Orlando last week so this sounds like something I'd really be in the mood for.

I actually did enjoy the game quite a bit. But once the quests are completed, there's little replayability.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom