• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Giant Bomb |OT29| Uhhhhh I have a child

Status
Not open for further replies.
So that's why they panic about staying in the circle. Lots of people kept saying that they shouldn't worry so much, but it's obvious why they do.

Hasney

So that's why they panic about staying in the circle. Lots of people kept saying that they shouldn't worry so much, but it's obvious why they do.

I think it also depends at which stage it is. The first circle doesn't hurt as much as the second and so on.

EDIT: Oh sweet, they're going through a few games.

Beastcast sans Alex is literally my ideal podcast. I listen every week anyway, but I would listen to it twice per week if this were always the lineup.

I think it also depends at which stage it is. The first circle doesn't hurt as much as the second and so on.

EDIT: Oh sweet, they're going through a few games.

You don't need to worry about it early on, but the damage from being outside the circle increases as the match goes on

Yeah but I've seen people criticize them for panicking over the circle even late in games. Anyway, I love the Annie talk. The 80s version with Carol Burnett and Tim Curry was so, so good.

Fantastapotamus

Wrong about commas, wrong about everything
Man, the soundtrack of Nex Machina seems right up my alley even if the game isn't.
I can't watch the stream right now

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom