• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Giant Bomb |OT29| Uhhhhh I have a child

Status
Not open for further replies.

Rlan

For future use.

Pbji9Zn.gif

Friday the 13th is some good fun. Most fun I've had in a public MP game in years, actually. I'm on PS4 and a lot of people aren't talking which is a bummer. The only person to talk to me was an Irish(?) dude who kept cussing me out which I thought was him fooling around only to realize he wasn't shortly thereafter. I was Jason and he was hiding behind a door in a place not moving at. He wasn't even trying to escape which brought the match to a halt. I started getting messages from other people in the game and they lead me right to him. I thanked everyone which was probably the reason for his anger, lol.

Anyways, I've also have had real bad ping with everyone which has made the game pretty jank to play. 100ms+ is usually what everyone's ping is. Makes shooting Jason impossible.

oNfzM9D.png

That's weird, it says that it was posted by BeyondStrange and not Blitzrules240 like it's supposed to... emailing Rory ASAP
😜

The Technomancer

card-carrying scientician
Watching this GBE stream just feels like a good time to affirm that the reason I love Giant Bomb, over other similar "personalities and video games" setups, is that they're batting 100 when it comes to hiring seemingly decent, kind, professional fun people. There is an earnestness that almost never seems to slip (not even from Alex, it's there, just disguised sometimes). And there's a seriousness that they bring to their jobs that always grounds all the fun they seem to be having

Watching this GBE stream just feels like a good time to affirm that the reason I love Giant Bomb, over other similar "personalities and video games" setups, is that they're batting 100 when it comes to hiring seemingly decent, kind, professional fun people. There is an earnestness that almost never seems to slip (not even from Alex, it's there, just disguised sometimes). And there's a seriousness that they bring to their jobs that always grounds all the fun they seem to be having

Never forget: when Alex is joyful, it is almost blinding.
2825570-cbcrbqwwaaeh0hh.jpg

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom