• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Giant Bomb |OT29| Uhhhhh I have a child

Status
Not open for further replies.

Fantastapotamus

Wrong about commas, wrong about everything
BEYOND GOOD & EVIL IS ONE OF THE BEST GAMES EVER MADE, BRAD.

Brad hates France/Europe.

It is well known that Brad doesn't like good games or gaming in general.
That's why he plays Dota and Destiny.

My internet decided to suck today so no UPF or PLaydate for me yay

Joeku

You beat me to it; I was about to come in here and talk about GLOW. I just finished the first episode.

To be honest I don't know if I'm comfortable seeing Alison Brie curse and be nak--nah I'm kidding this show is awesome.

...And I sat and binged the whole thing in one go.

GLOW is really good, you guys, and it's a weirdly even-keeled take on the ways wrestling is good and bad.

Antiwhippy

the holder of the trombone
Argh I feel like buying a big ass, triple A ass triple A game from the steam sale but I can't seriously think of anything I want.

Right now I'm think of getting PUBG even without any discounts.

Fantastapotamus

I know we are all over rogue likes and stuff but by god, Dead Cells is freaking amazing.

I'm currently on a run where I have a Meat Grinder that does double damage on burning enemies and causes bleeding, a turret that sets enemies on fire and what basically amounts to a Molotov Cocktail. So my turret sets enemies on fire and because they go and attack the turret they run straight into the Meat Grinder while I throw Fireballs at them.
This combination is just shredding people and it feels glorious.
I just stand above them and rain down death. I almost feel bad about it. If you think you've got any love left for rogue likes, this is by far the best one I've played in a long, long, long while.

Fliesen

"Yeah, still here. just checking the audio"

amazing GBE playdate. absolutely amazing.

edit: OMG "I'm a callback". i can't even...!

Jintor

abbie mentions that he showed her that vid before they started so she was paranoid about vinny just leaving her in the studio lol

Strax

lol The Fidelio Incident has a marker on it's map called Hryðjuverkamaður.
That literally translates to "A terrorist"

Fantastapotamus

lol The Fidelio Incident has a marker on it's map called Hryðjuverkamaður.
That literally translates to "A terrorist"

Haven't played the game, just an assumption:
Is that were you find your wife? And then you find out that the two of you are former IRA terrorists or something? Seems like the game is going in that direction

oti

Banned
Argh I feel like buying a big ass, triple A ass triple A game from the steam sale but I can't seriously think of anything I want.

Right now I'm think of getting PUBG even without any discounts.

I wanted to get AC Syndicate but 20 Euros is too much. AC 4 is 10 Euros and that is also too much for that game for me. Now I'm thinking about getting Witcher 3 for 25 Euros. I don't usually pay that much money for PC games (most of my PC games come from bundles anyway) but Witcher being USK 18 it's a hassle to buy and sell it in Germany. And 25 Euros sounds alright for all that #content.

I'm also thinking about the Metro games. Not my cup of tea usually but after finally starting Dark Souls (reached the third bonfire after 3458924098123 deaths yay!) I want to push my comfort zone further.

Antiwhippy

the holder of the trombone
I wanted to get AC Syndicate but 20 Euros is too much. AC 4 is 10 Euros and that is also too much for that game for me. Now I'm thinking about getting Witcher 3 for 25 Euros. I don't usually pay that much money for PC games (most of my PC games come from bundles anyway) but Witcher being USK 18 it's a hassle to buy and sell it in Germany. And 25 Euros sounds alright for all that #content.

I'm also thinking about the Metro games. Not my cup of tea usually but after finally starting Dark Souls (reached the third bonfire after 3458924098123 deaths yay!) I want to push my comfort zone further.

Yeah the witcher 3 is what I'm thinking about but also eh.

Just not feeling this sale I guess. Though I got 3 games for it already so whatever.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom