• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Giant Bomb |OT29| Uhhhhh I have a child

Status
Not open for further replies.

Seventy70

Watching this GBE stream just feels like a good time to affirm that the reason I love Giant Bomb, over other similar "personalities and video games" setups, is that they're batting 100 when it comes to hiring seemingly decent, kind, professional fun people. There is an earnestness that almost never seems to slip (not even from Alex, it's there, just disguised sometimes). And there's a seriousness that they bring to their jobs that always grounds all the fun they seem to be having

They are very good at detecting good people. It's like they are walking a tight rope. Hiring someone who isn't the right fit would put them in quite a tough spot, but they've gotten it right every time so far.

Jazzpunk's awesome, but it's something you should really play for yourself and not watch.

Eh, why's that? The Jazzpunk things don't have much to do with gameplay, you just click something and something funny happens. Kinda happy that Alex picked it otherwise I wouldn't have realised DLC had been released.

sixghost

Does anyone remember the fighting game Jason was talking about on one of the recent podcasts? All I remember was that it was supposed to be super simple.

Megasoum

Banned
I'm watching the first episode of GLOW on Netflix right now and I guess Alex and Dan should probably watch it... I don't care about wrestling and I still like it

Also Alison Brie is naked a couple of times in the first 20min...

hzvCNGa.gif

hamchan

I'm watching the first episode of GLOW on Netflix right now and I guess Alex and Dan should probably watch it... I don't care about wrestling and I still like it

!

Gonna go watch it now.

Joeku

You beat me to it; I was about to come in here and talk about GLOW. I just finished the first episode.

To be honest I don't know if I'm comfortable seeing Alison Brie curse and be nak--nah I'm kidding this show is awesome.

Antiwhippy

the holder of the trombone
I don't know how to feel that i already knew all Dan college stories already.

He didn't even bring up the poop Pringles can story.

Fantastapotamus

Wrong about commas, wrong about everything
Man, this Beastcast is peak Dan. He outdaned himself.
Nasa owns the Moon, Architects just draw cool looking houses, "builders", building houses out of wood and cement on Mars....damn.

I just got an Email from Nintendo beginning with
We've noticed that you may not have received as many emails from us as you might have expected when you first subscribed, and we'd like to apologise for that.
Uhm....

Also I can't stop listening to the Nex Machina sountrack. God damn, this is so my thing. Wish there was more music like this (that I know)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom