• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Giant Bomb |OT29| Uhhhhh I have a child

Status
Not open for further replies.

YoghPL

Neo Member
God, finished beastcast 109. Dan went full retard at least 3 times and it was one of the most amazing things I've ever listened to in my life.

kiguel182

We need to stop talking about people leaving the site, it's just depressing at this point.

Also, unrelated, the real state stuff in Yakuza is a bore but I'm in too deep to stop now. At least is a good motivation to find side-stories...

Aselith

We need to stop talking about people leaving the site, it's just depressing at this point.

Also, unrelated, the real state stuff in Yakuza is a bore but I'm in too deep to stop now. At least is a good motivation to find side-stories...

I think people will stop talking once we get passed Brad's last day

oti

Banned
It's weird how both BG&E2 and that Starlink Toys to Life game are both NMS-ish games and both developed by Ubisoft.

Although that spaceship games looks way more real than BG&E2.

Seventy70

I think people will stop talking once we get passed Brad's last day

I wonder if Brad ever actually decided to leave, if the impact of the announcement would be mitigated.

Everyone knows though that the next to leave will be either Vinny or Dan. I'm expecting it any year now :'(

Hasemo

(;・∀・)ハッ?
That Megadate was amazing. The chemistry between Abby and Vinny is great and I don't think it could happen between any other members of the crew.
That said, I felt genuinely bad for her during that RE segment, parts of it must have been terrifying.

Kind of related - I never complain about UPFs and watch them all (usually while playing mmos), but watching this week's one after that playdate is... hard.

kiguel182

I definitely think Abby + Vinny is an amazing combo. They riff of each other really well. She kinda replaces Austin in that department.

I haven't had time to watch all of it yet but the PUGB segment was amazing.

5495575b31046af4443e208a2e2a4da4.jpg

Someone with Photoshop skills is needed......you know what to do.

bonus points for Alex's face on tbe dog

Antiwhippy

the holder of the trombone
Is that tomorrow?

Looking forward to it
and hopefully they talk about nier too.

And how it's so much better.

Great upf and the playdate was incredible!

Enjoyed the Friday the thirteenth quick look, I heard there was some controversy around it, what was that all about?

Antiwhippy

the holder of the trombone
I was really close to getting it during a sale. :p
If it was on Switch or on Vita (when I still had a Vita) I would have bought it on launch day.

There was a sale that early?

Fair enough on the switch though. Would definitely replay on the switch even though I've finished it.

daveo42

Banned
I was really close to getting it during a sale. :p
If it was on Switch or on Vita (when I still had a Vita) I would have bought it on launch day.

Nah, I agree with Whippy that you wouldn't have bought it regardless of the system it was on. If you actually did, I'm sure every post would include some persona 5 shade.

Now that I think about it, you probably love persona 5 more than anything else based on how you constantly bring it up.

oti

Banned
No, no, no, no, no

It's buy 2 get 1 free

What you're saying doesn't make sense

Media-Markt-Nimm-3-zahl-2.jpg

What happened to your anti-anime stand though.
As firm as ever.
Nah, I agree with Whippy that you wouldn't have bought it regardless of the system it was on. If you actually did, I'm sure every post would include some persona 5 shade.

Now that I think about it, you probably love persona 5 more than anything else based on how you constantly bring it up.
I.. OK ?

Spirited

Mine is pretty and pink
Forgot to say it but the latest beastcast was off-the-walls insane. Nice to at last get the story of how Dan got through uni, it was every bit as weird as I would have expected.

Harpuia

The greatest thing about the last beastcast was that we finally wrapped back around to Dan's third nipple.

I recall the rest of the crew, Which I think was the west, just immediately went "Nope not doing this!" the last time he brought it up. If Alex was there he would also have immediately done that. Abby and Jeff B almost instantly went "uhh hell yeah I kind of want to see it" and indulged Dan while Vinny watched powerless. That was pretty great.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom