• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Giant Bomb |OT29| Uhhhhh I have a child

Status
Not open for further replies.

xuchu

Good Jeff can see how good it is

Too bad Brad isnt there

Furi got robbed last year

I think Dan said that he completed it said he loved it. Didn't Furi win best music last year? Or at least runner up.

Yeah, one of my proudest platinums. I'm still shaking after beating the Burst on Furier mode...and it's been a year.

jiggles

Banned
Every time I see Furi footage I'm like

SaneShadyIberianchiffchaff-size_restricted.gif

Fantastapotamus

Wrong about commas, wrong about everything
I should have known that Prey is fucking amazing the moment nobody at GB cared for it.
Jesus, this game.
Who even needs System Shock 3
(Me, still)

I should have known that Prey is fucking amazing the moment nobody at GB cared for it.
Jesus, this game.
Who even needs System Shock 3
(Me, still)

I've been loving it, though I'm now at the point where enemies are respawning all the goddamn time and I'm shit at fighting them. I'm just
trying to get back to my office to see the other half of the message and dying everytime to these purple dicks

Fantastapotamus

Wrong about commas, wrong about everything
Waypoint appreciates it though, for that's worth.

That makes me like it a bit less

I've been loving it, though I'm now at the point where enemies are respawning all the goddamn time and I'm shit at fighting them. I'm just
trying to get back to my office to see the other half of the message and dying everytime to these purple dicks

I'm apparently like 40% through the game (after 9 hours) and here is my fool proof combat strategy:
Put everything you have into the shotgun, fuck everything but shotgun. Shotgun shotgun shotgun. Shotgun.
Then. Then you start the hunt.

That makes me like it a bit less

I'm apparently like 40% through the game (after 9 hours) and here is my fool proof combat strategy:
Put everything you have into the shotgun, fuck everything but shotgun. Shotgun shotgun shotgun. Shotgun.
Then. Then you start the hunt.

I do like the shotgun. Thanks for the tip.

def sim

Xennial Onatopp@alex_navarro 6m6 minutes ago
I hope you enjoyed today's stream with @MerryKish. I have to hope, because I can't really remember very much of it.

I could talk about how East has been doing some of the best stuff they've ever done in two consecutive weeks (and in the supposed "post-E3 lull") if you guys like

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom