• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Giant Bomb |OT29| Uhhhhh I have a child

Status
Not open for further replies.
I cant understand the love worlds end gets. It isnt funny......like at all. Its such a huge step down from the previous 2. I was so looking forward to it, one of the biggest letdowns I've ever had with a movie.

In a squad game of PUBG with only one friend left alive. He and I come over a hill near the end game and have fully open shots on about 6 teams all fighting each other. 10 kills in about 1 minute. The juiciest chicken of my life.

was vinny too drunk to post the stream archive?

I missed it live. How drunk were they? I saw people post that Vinny went on some sort of rambling rant about CBS or something. Maybe they were told not to post the archive? Aren't these archives usually up by now? And what happened on UPF? I missed that, too. Someone in the UPF comments said interesting stuff happened and the chat reacted (they linked to the archive, but didn't say what was said or when it was said). UPF's archive went up really fast tonight.

Baby Driver was stylish, musical, phenomenal, and at times absolutely brutal.

4 stars.

One more day of hell.

Then it's smooth sailing from here on out.

Megasoum

Banned
Baby Driver was stylish, musical, phenomenal, and at times absolutely brutal.

4 stars.

One more day of hell.

Then it's smooth sailing from here on out.

I fucking loved it... My favorite movie in a long while... So much Styyyyyyyyle and amazing usage of music in the editing.

So I'm watching the newest VRodeo, and Jeff is constantly saying "this noise is from this game" during the Polybius segment. He ability to even say what situation causes the noise to occur in said game is amazing. I knew he liked old games and plays them often but still, it's going to be a sad day when he finally retires.

Just got here

Apparently Vinny got drunk and they aren't allowed to post the archive? Did someone from here archive it? I need to see this shit.

In my mind the best modern comedies (not counting something like In Bruges or Wes Anderson movies that are typically labeled as comedies) are:

1) Groundhog Day
2) Hot Fuzz
3) Anchorman

If Groundhog Day counts that would be my top vote too. Otherwise I'd go:

1) Mean Girls
2) Zombieland
3) Pineapple Express

Who ya a fan of?

Considering adding Crash to the list of games I want to trade Arms for in GAF in a few weeks.

Celtics. Can't believe the Pacers didn't go with what the Celtics supposedly offered for Paul George.

I guess it's okay cuz we can probably still make the Eastern Finals now that even more talent is in the West, and we still got Jaylen

Lunar FC

Wow, the Windows store really is hot garbage. No idea how to download my copy of Horizon 3 on my new pc. Not showing the game anywhere outside of a demo..

GBE Megadate (06/30/2017)
2949138-cp_gbecplaydate_06302017.03_02_04_36.still001.jpg

Mary Kish joins the team for drinking, games, drinking, and more drinking.

oti

Banned
I don't really watch movies.
Hit me with a list of essential movies to watch.

Wow, the Windows store really is hot garbage. No idea how to download my copy of Horizon 3 on my new pc. Not showing the game anywhere outside of a demo..

word

That's why keeping around the Xbox is still worth it for me.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom