• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Giant Bomb |OT29| Uhhhhh I have a child

Status
Not open for further replies.
Celtics. Can't believe the Pacers didn't go with what the Celtics supposedly offered for Paul George.

I guess it's okay cuz we can probably still make the Eastern Finals now that even more talent is in the West, and we still got Jaylen

Ah ok. As a Pelicans fan I harbor no ill will. Except stop asking about getting Anthony Davis!

yGFN9IT.png

Kovacs

Hotter take:
I agree

Blisteringly hot take:
Both were the best streams in ages.

Co-incidenctly or not both went multiple hours without devolving into talk of bodily functions, 'heel personas' or having every real world history, fact or news having to be put in the context of wrestling.

Ah ok. As a Pelicans fan I harbor no ill will. Except stop asking about getting Anthony Davis!
Haha yes I guess the Pels are one of the few teams that don't hate the Celtics.

Don't worry, it doesn't seem like the Pels would take any offer the Celtics made for AD. Hopefully we can sign Hayward tho, there aren't any good players left in the east lol

daveo42

Banned
After playing PUBG for a few hours, I think it was a mistake to buy the game with my current setup. I'm outside of the minimum spec, so it was to be expected, but I'm also hitting some bad network issues too for some reason. I've enjoyed what I've played so far when it isn't a complete slideshow, but I would realistically need to drop a good chunk of change to keep playing it at this point.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom