• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Giant Bomb |OT29| Uhhhhh I have a child

Status
Not open for further replies.
There's barely anything boner-worthy in persona 5.

304d1caaac218de2e2ae40d0c6a26579.jpg

chogidogs

Rorie on sous vide-ing:

"You know, the best part is, you can just let it go as long as you want. Like, if you want to cook a chicken, you can just throw it in there for like 3 hours, and you're good to go..."

When I think as long as I want for food, I think like 20 seconds in a microwave, not 3 hours in a bath, haha.

I used to be like you, until I bought an Anova last week. I literally have never had a chicken breast so moist and tender. It kinda changed the way I think about food.

Speed Run dude on UPF seems like good peoples, but I'm not particularly enjoying this much Furi. Like, this doesn't look like a speed run, but just an above average playthrough of the game.

Fantastapotamus

Wrong about commas, wrong about everything
Abby joined like a month ago, what is it with people already going "Yeah, she is totally going to Twitch"?
Is this the new "Brad is leaving"? Did I miss the new meme train?

hot take: last week's megadate was really good

this one not so much

Hotter take:
I agree

I used to be like you, until I bought an Anova last week. I literally have never had a chicken breast so moist and tender. It kinda changed the way I think about food.

"I used to be like you..." sounds like the lead-up to someone's villian or hero story in a movie, haha.

I don't mind cooking food in normal methods at all (do a lot of crock-potting so it cooks while I'm at work), but when someone leads a statement with "You can leave it in as long as you want to" sounds more to me like it's a short-term investment instead of three hours like Rorie's example).

Just my two cents :)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom