• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Giant Bomb |OT29| Uhhhhh I have a child

Status
Not open for further replies.

Meguro

Banned
Pretty bummed about Piston getting banned. I enjoyed reading his top 100 list.
On a happier note I've been playing Donkey Kong Country: Tropical Freeze for the first time this weekend and it's great. Can't believe I missed out on this when it came out.

Antiwhippy

the holder of the trombone
On a happier note I've been playing Donkey Kong Country: Tropical Freeze for the first time this weekend and it's great. Can't believe I missed out on this when it came out.

What was your favourite song from the OST.

Present it to us in 10sec youtube clips.

What was your favourite song from the OST.

Present it to us in 10sec youtube clips.

fPJLSku.gif

oti

Banned

You still have a Wii U? How's Mario Maker nowadays?

Joeku

Can a poop fart ever be uninteresting?

What kind of life do you lead where a poop fart would just become a normal occurrence, with all the novelty of it gone?

...What kind of life do you lead where a poop fart is not a normal occurence? Does it slough out of you?

Alienfan

Listening to the beastcast, I encourage anyone who thinks the original Jumanji movie is good to re-watch it now that they're not 5 years old. It's not very good

SomberOwl

I've been playing Crash 1 in the remake and that game is no joke. Getting all the boxes without dying is intense as fuck. I remembered Crash 1 being the hardest and it certainly is.

Fantastapotamus

Wrong about commas, wrong about everything
I got super excited looking at the upcoming schedule before I realised that 2 of the things on there are the bombcast and two are BitE.
Now I'm less excited

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom