• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Giant Bomb |OT29| Uhhhhh I have a child

Status
Not open for further replies.
Dude's playing Nier with just one hand. o_O

BtiUKKh.gif

Doing skips as well. It's important to note that he isn't playing with just one hand for gimmick, he has a physical disability called hemiparesis that lowers coordination and feeling in his right side.

Megasoum

Banned
So I feel like I have the most millenial internet problem right now...

There's a Youtuber I really like who made a full X-COM 2 playthrough lets play that I started watching yesterday and I'm really enjoying it...

To the point where I'm thinking about buying the game on Steam but then if I do I have to stop spoiling myself with the lets play so I can't decide if I would rather continue watching the lets play or actually buy the game and play it myself....

I already have a TON of games to play so the lets play kinda makes sense for the second monitor.... Also I already have the first game on steam and never finished it so I could play that instead....

oti

Banned

There's a Youtuber I really like who made a full X-COM 2 playthrough lets play that I started watching yesterday and I'm really enjoying it...

To the point where I'm thinking about buying the game on Steam but then if I do I have to stop spoiling myself with the lets play so I can't decide if I would rather continue watching the lets play or actually buy the game and play it myself....

I already have a TON of games to play so the lets play kinda makes sense for the second monitor.... Also I already have the first game on steam and never finished it so I could play that instead....

Play the first. Watch the second.

Now I want an X-COM Collection on Switch.

Wunder

Play the first. Watch the second.

agree

also its pretty hard to spoil yourself on XCOM since most of it is the moment to moment gameplay. The only things you can really spoil are some new enemies or super late game stuff

Yeah that sounds like the logical option right now...

How good/important is Enemy Within?

Would recommend EW esp if you've already played a bit of EU. The MEC stuff is great and its a progenitor for the current XCOM2 Stealth/Turn system

There's not really anything to spoil in XCOM, just do both unless there is a time constraint.

Fantastapotamus

Wrong about commas, wrong about everything

As somebody who played a lot of Xcom 2 I can tell you that it's basically impossible to "spoil" yourself on the game. Story is not good and not the reason to play.
All the maps are random, so you don't even get the same maps. Xcom 2 is also way better than Xcom 1 so I highly recommend it

gogosox82

BtiUKKh.gif

Doing skips as well. It's important to note that he isn't playing with just one hand for gimmick, he has a physical disability called hemiparesis that lowers coordination and feeling in his right side.

Holy shit this dude is playing with one hand? That is impressive regardless of the game. Don't think I could do that.

Thoughts after seeing them play their first game of Quiplash:

Vinny is like every adult I've tried to play with when it comes to the pregame struggle despite the fact that imo Jackbox couldn't make the process easier.

Abby is like all my dumb friends who play this game who go for potty mouth non sequiturs and are surprised they don't get the points.

Alex gets it. What a pro.

I want them to do this next Friday so I can vote. (maybe even open to the audience?)

How lucky are they that they get paid to drink and play Jackbox?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom