• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Giant Bomb |OT29| Uhhhhh I have a child

Status
Not open for further replies.
Sonic 3 & Knuckles is so good it doesn't even need a remaster.

Might start my 6 monthly playthrough today. Just need to pick a format as I'm finally running out.

Sounds like a good idea! What can you play it on these days? I've only played the original on Mega Drive and the PC port, neither of which I have access to anymore. :(

Wow at Piston getting Perma banned for that. Seems a bit harsh.

Hasney

Sounds like a good idea! What can you play it on these days? I've only played the original on Mega Drive and the PC port, neither of which I have access to anymore. :(

Wow at Piston getting Perma banned for that. Seems a bit harsh.

Sonic Mega Collection on GC/PS2/XBox. This k the XBLA ones are now playable on XB1 too.

Still not on Android. I might just wait for the SNES Mini to be hacked and play it through that as a weird novelty.

As for Pistons ban, I'm guessing it's not the first ban.

Strax

Vinny is a funny drunk uncle me thinks.

also.

Piston Hyundai we hardly knew ye.

Can you see your ban history?
I think I've been banned once, for two weeks.

Antiwhippy

the holder of the trombone
Ah damn. That really sucks. I had fun banting with him in the threads.

Also I really need to learn how the circle works. I had 2 games where I dropped so far away that I spent more time running from the blue wall than shooting.

piston got perma?

icodEg2.gif

This upsets me. I was looking forward to reading the rest of his top 100 games. Seems abit too harsh but then again I was only banned once for posting a gif for some reason, for a week only lol.

Harpuia

My problem with the PUBG series is that I don't want them to be esports, tactical and professional. I just wish they did somewhat well? I know they probably will never get good but they play rather boringly (the weiner method thanks to Mary Kish). At some point it's just them skulking around and then getting picked off at the end.

My problem with the PUBG series is that I don't want them to be esports, tactical and professional. I just wish they did somewhat well? I know they probably will never get good but they play rather boringly (the weiner method thanks to Mary Kish). At some point it's just them skulking around and then getting picked off at the end.
Did you watch the latest one? Or the Vinny/Abby duo stream?

They did alright the last murder island
Even Abry got a hang of it

I saw the Vinny/Abby one from last week. That one was entertaining. Never got around to checking the latest one out.

They figured they're never going to get better at shooting if they spend fifteen minutes at the start of the match looting and hiding just to die on the first enemy group, so they took a bit more aggressive approach instead. It was fun!

100 Hot Takes: The Worst Consequences Of Piston Hyundai Being Banned

100 - 2. No more chances for Jeff to call him out.
1. GBGaf might now give off the impression that Unprofessional Fridays is actually good.

mnz

Unconfirmed Member
Wait, how will I ever talk shit about Piston's top games if he doesn't finish the list? This is BS

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom