• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Giant Bomb |OT29| Uhhhhh I have a child

Status
Not open for further replies.
tumblr_osggjxd1Lv1st4oayo1_540.jpg

Yeah that sounds like the logical option right now...

How good/important is Enemy Within?
Essential. But like XCOM 2, it builds on the previous foundation and experience with the base game won't hurt. It'll be a little more overwhelming than normal 'cause of this.

Like, the stuff added in Enemy Within is directly related to the problems with XCOM: Enemy Unknown. Like camping with squadsight snipers is kinda OP--so they thought of a way to tackle that.

The good news is, playing EU/EW will prep you for XCOM 2. I imagine it'll have a sale when the expansion releases, which would be a good time to pick it up if you don't want it now.

Hasney

I always did the AFK plane until everyone gets kicked out at the end. It's fun beating on inanimate people and adds a random element to the game. Since the GB East stream, its been more active people than ADK people which has turned it onto a clusterfuck of 6 guys going after 3 people who aren't there and then just a fist fight. Really fun metagame once you survive that.

LowRoller

Finally beat Native Fortress in Crash remaster after constant frustration.

Dear God, I am not the gamer I once was.

If you think native fortress is hard just wait till you reach the high road . Playing that shit was the first time I felt like throwing a controller in ten years .

Ok yeah, Leisure Suit Larry this game is not. Refunding this game now. I was curious about this game after the UPF, but it is not what I thought it'd be. Also, I noticed a "copy" of that 35mm game on a table. Wonder if one the devs made this or something.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom