• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Giant Bomb |OT29| Uhhhhh I have a child

Status
Not open for further replies.
So what happened was

- Dan yells "He's right there"
- Vinny sees Alex come around the corner, starts shooting at him
- Enemy sees Vinny shooting, starts shooting as well, downs Alex
- Vinny finishes off Alex, then downs Dan

EDIT: corrected

daveo42

Banned
Anyone else surprised by the RDR2 delay? I'm not.

Gonna have to go back to the tape. Phone died on me during the Alex/Dan trek.

The other guy must have been like...

GqIjYjb

BearPawB

Banned
Colorblind or not, they are still just as bad at this game as when they started.

Daily Dota was watchable because Crispy could save the day.
Now PUBG is much harder to carry, but they could REALLY use a "ringer" on their team

kai3345

Banned
not sure why vinny is using the menus to loot so much. it's way quicker to just pick stuff up off the ground. only time I use the menu is if there's a bunch of shit stacked on top of each other

Brakara

not sure why vinny is using the menus to loot so much. it's way quicker to just pick stuff up off the ground. only time I use the menu is if there's a bunch of shit stacked on top of each other

Tab and drag and drop is fastest, only exception may be if there's only one item on the ground.

Hasney

Colorblind here.

In the gif Alex's name seems legitimately invisible until he gets shot down, Dan's is just really hard to see.

edit:

0dBMgah.png

Okay, wait Alex definitely doesn't have a name here what are you people talking about

Yeah he does, the gif compression is just fucking with it. It's the light green smudge above him.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom