• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Giant Bomb |OT29| Uhhhhh I have a child

Status
Not open for further replies.
The menu lag is weird since it only seems like its coming up for him when things are on the ground. I think he's jumped into his inventory a few times and it popped up right away.

Dany

Banned
Ugh, i think not being able to catch these live is harming my interest in them, because when i watch the VoDs it's just long stretches of boring to me just waiting for something good to happen.

That's more tolerable in a stream for some reason.

Nah, the anticipation is worth it. even if it isn't live imo.

That was fantastic.

ijhg2ybgq.gif

Time to listen to that PAULcast.

Wunder

Dan and that guy were inside. Problem is they were both all sticking closely + crouching together. All this plus the added tension just made Vinny go nuts.

The comms definitely couldve been better. Dan just firing all 5 shots of his S12K into that door and then running THROUGH the house over to the other side might tie Vinny as one of the most confusing decisions made in that whole affair.

bionicpuppy

Giant Bomb Producter/Bufu Caster
I just don't understand what else it could be? Low memory? Pressing I instead of Tab (is it different) ?

I think it's related to our weird network problems we've been having here. Like it's trying to hit the server and waiting for a response.

I've never seen it at home playing on Ultra either.

Zaph

I think it's related to our weird network problems we've been having here. Like it's trying to hit the server and waiting for a response.

Not sure if it's related, but the stream kept dropping a lot of packets and throttled right down to the minimum bitrate (viewing from the UK). Can't remember the last time that happened with an East stream.

Vinny, this is sorta off-topic to this post, but these Murder Island videos give me life, man. So glad yall got hooked on this madness.

Megasoum

Banned

Btw Vinny, quick tip, when you open your inventory near loot on the ground, it's a lot quicker to drag the item from the left column (ground) to the right (your inventory) than right clicking on it.

When you drag and drop it doesn't trigger the character animation showing your dude picking up the item.

Wunder

might be a memory leak issue, my friends had the same problem after a few games. A quick restart should fix it

I personally had not played PUBG in like two weeks because I couldn't handle the extreme emotions of it. But I just jumped back in and got #3 right away. Down to like a 100 meter circle in a open field and the circle starts closing in again. I start running in, get shot in the back and then the guy who killed me immediately dies outside the playzone.

Hjod

Banned
Seems the guy who wrote in to the Bombcast about Far Cry 5 was dead on.

If I remember it correctly he said it would be set in Montana against with you as a cop going up against a militia that has taken over the county or something like that?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom