• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Giant Bomb |OT29| Uhhhhh I have a child

Status
Not open for further replies.
Yakuza has the best OST while playing, although not one I'd listen to outside of the game. It nails what it's going for though.

Probably love Niers more, and ARMS and Persona 5 each have one amazing track.

I agree with you on Yakuza. However, Persona 5 only has one amazing track?! I'm guessing you are thinking Rivers in the Desert which I haven't gotten to yet.

Hasney

I agree with you on Yakuza. However, Persona 5 only has one amazing track?! I'm guessing you are thinking Rivers in the Desert which I haven't gotten to yet.

One amazing and a lot of great. By amazing, I mean on the same level as Automata's best tracks.

Second chicken dinner in as many days. Landed on the roof of the school with like 3 other people, only thing in my area was a stun grenade. Caught a guy with the stun and superman punched him in the head for the kill. Took his shotgun and hunted down the other people inside as they were fighting each other. Killed a couple more people who wandered into the school and literally stayed there the entire game as the circle just kept closing in around me. Finally, the circle was left with me on the ground floor and him on a floor above me and we couldn't get to each other. The circle eventually shrank down to nothing and I won with one ticket of health left.

https://youtu.be/aulqnj7QhD8

3g0yozF.jpg

Man I fuckin love the jam that plays during the jackbox t-shirt game

I really enjoy pulling out the first couple jackbox packs when I have people over, been waiting on the third one to go on sale before I bite

robotrock

Banned
Any of these eshop neo geo games worth getting? I don't really know any of them other than king of fighters and metal slug. was looking at shock troopers, golf, and waku waku 7.

Data West

coaches in the WNBA
After forcing myself to play FF15, I discovered that backlog is an ugly word and no one should worry about finishing theirs.

Antiwhippy

the holder of the trombone
I don't even worry about finishing current games, let alone my backlog.

Still waiting for them to completely update FF15 though before I go back. It kinda bums me out that the latter stages are apparently more linear and less about the car roadtrip with hot bros.

After forcing myself to play FF15, I discovered that backlog is an ugly word and no one should worry about finishing theirs.

image.php

Still waiting for them to completely update FF15 though before I go back. It kinda bums me out that the latter stages are apparently more linear and less about the car roadtrip with hot bros.

I only got Nioh and DR4 in my backlog to complete. Currently playing the Crash collection now though so, yeah.

Data West

coaches in the WNBA
I've just kind of gotten to the point where I know what games would interest me. I kept buying games on recommendations of others, high buzz but there's been tons of times I did that in the past so I just wind up burnt.

and I want to have more free time for other hobbies.

daveo42

Banned
I have a small handful of games I really want to play and a ton that will probably sit unplayed or unfinished, but there's not enough time to dedicate to all of these games.

FFXV is a pretty bad FF game in retrospect. I'd say just don't go back to it as I'm not sure the updates will make that game any better or more enjoyable. There is some payoff for sure during the ending, but it's not worth the time investment.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom