• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Giant Bomb |OT29| Uhhhhh I have a child

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ashby

Uh is any one else getting "loading video..." pulsating on Premium Videos where the player should be and the play button never shows up to start the video

wenis

Registered for GAF on September 11, 2001.
I changed my PUBG settings to very low because I kept getting out of video memory errors.

I have a GTX 1080.

I'm running a 960 and am using these settings:

OZLWoM0.png

runs perfectly fine for me. I get a hitch every once in awhile, but that's usually when I'm converting videos in the background.

It runs pretty good for me. On Ultra it stays at 60 for more of the time, dips to 45 on occasion. But I just end up turning everything down to like low just so it could stay consistent, like around 80fps. (980)

Antiwhippy

the holder of the trombone
I actually did totally have a scare that made me get an ultrascan.

Turned out I just have harmless random stuff floating around in there.

def sim

It runs pretty good for me. On Ultra it stays at 60 for more of the time, dips to 45 on occasion. But I just end up turning everything down to like low just so it could stay consistent, like around 80fps. (980)

IIRC, it was fixed around December 2015 or so. 6 months after release.

Antiwhippy

Shoji just looks like chinese chess, which in turns is just chess.

It looks like it has very direct copies of various chess pieces.

Hasemo

(;・∀・)ハッ?
Weird, my adblocker is off on GB, but I can't seem to load any of the premium videos. I'm just getting the "Loading Video..." text. Regular videos work fine.

Edit:
Tried launching the new Murder Island video directly from QL crew and I got only sound, no picture. So weird.

Edit2:
Switching to IE (lol) worked. Oh well, I hope it's fixed by tomorrow.

Mr. F

Banned
So is Gang Beasts just like...in stasis? Just catching up on the first playdate with Abby and noticed that it's still in Early Access. I swear if you showed me a current build vs. one from two years ago I'd have no way of distinguishing them.

daveo42

Banned
One ending left...

Man that last chapter of S;G 0 got me pretty dang good all around. Hyped as fuck, tears flowing from my eyes. I'm ready to see the future and the path to the true Steins;Gate.

daveo42

Banned
And Steins;Gate 0 complete. That was one hell of an emotional ride. Totally recommended if you had played the first game and can tolerate VNs or enjoy games for their stories.

Now I'm going to go lie down and cry for a bit.

Antiwhippy

Nah, I'm totally gonna do a chronological order run where I play the original up to a certain point, play 0, and then go back.

That might be too much steins;gate though.

daveo42

Banned
Nah, I'm totally gonna do a chronological order run where I play the original up to a certain point, play 0, and then go back.

That might be too much steins;gate though.

Man...that's a long time to wait for a pay off. You might even say
decades for some
FWAHAHAHAHAHAH!!!!

Tagyhag

Man I really hope they start to do custom games for Murder Island someday.

Zombie mode sounds awesome

Rules were as follows: 95 Zombies, 5 Survivors in a squad. Zombies remove clothes, can only use melee weapons and no Armour. Survivors must kill all zombies to win, can use any weapon, can not heal, and have to play in first person only. No vehicles allowed for either team.

Would give them an extra person on the team as well.

pizzacat

Banned
PUBG ran fine sometimes but would hitch constantly and would take 2 years to load in and out, on a 960

What behemoths are you guys running it on

Jothel

Does PUBG run well at all on crappy computers? I only have a 3 year old Toshiba with the inbuilt Intel graphics card, do I have any hope of running it?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom