• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Giant Bomb |OT29| Uhhhhh I have a child

Status
Not open for further replies.

daveo42

Banned
I get who it's for, but "badass" attached to Mario in any way, even if for internal marketing, isn't a term I'd use for either franchise. Then again, I'm not in marketing so what do I know.

xuchu

I just remembered to check the DF article on Dark Souls 3 after Brad said on UPF that the PS4 Pro update made a massive difference, and they said the upgrade was "very basic". Better than nothing, I suppose.

http://www.eurogamer.net/amp/digitalfoundry-2017-dark-souls-3-ps4-pro-performance-analysis

I still want to try and find time for DS3 this year but it won't be till August at the earliest.

We have to stop Brad from spreading his lies and misinformation:

https://m.youtube.com/watch?v=JRpYH8u8oFI

giphy.gif

Hindl

that rabbids game does not look good
Yeah most likely. If it were Mario x Rayman they could've had something. Rabbids just aren't funny. I don't mind them but don't make them the stars.

Yoshi with a bazooka is alright though
I dunno, having another rpg for the switch is cool, and Mario means as much to me as the rabbids do so it could be fun to see how ubisoft twist it around.
Wat
Will New Donk City have guns? Is Mario Odyssey GTA Mario?
I want to see Mario do yoga

Antiwhippy

the holder of the trombone
SM64 and Red/Blue came out two years apart though...

I don't think it's too crazy to say that more younger people have a gameboy and pokemon red/blue than a N64.

And that the pokemon franchise has overtaken mario at this point if we're including the entire multimedia aspects.

Hindl

Just didn't really grow up with mario.

I feel like me and the people I know around my age know nintendo through pokemon moreso than mario.

Yeah but compared to the Rabbids? Like I didn't grow up with Crash Bandicoot but he certainly means more to me than the Rabbids

Brad's in love with Destiny 2 3 minutes in the Unfinished

Antiwhippy

the holder of the trombone
Yeah but compared to the Rabbids? Like I didn't grow up with Crash Bandicoot but he certainly means more to me than the Rabbids

I mean, why not? They both leave me indifferent. In that sense it'd be fun to see the mess of both franchises combined.

Also oh god.

Time to prepare for Destiny Brad.

Hindl

I mean, why not? They both leave me indifferent. In that sense it'd be fun to see the mess of both franchises combined.

Also oh god.

Time to prepare for Destiny Brad.
I dunno, there are a ton of characters from games I haven't played that I still feel better about than the rabbids. The game could be good and it's a dumb interesting thing and it's not like Nintendo is devoting development resources to it, it's just odd to see them and Mario get the same reaction from someone

platforming in a strike!!

Yeah first person platforming. Sounds awesome

xxracerxx

Don't worry, I'll vouch for them.
Was the Vinny incident during the Murder Island stream when he took down Dan and Alex?

It didn't seem like the Team icons were above their heads.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom