• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Giant Bomb |OT29| Uhhhhh I have a child

Status
Not open for further replies.

imBask

Banned
I played Trackmania 2 Lagoon last night.

On launch day at 6PM EST, the top server was the Giant Bomb one with 12 players in it, there were 2 other servers with a couple of people in them for a grand total of 23 players online worldwide

I got a refund

daveo42

Banned
Glad to hear someone on the crew finally beat Persona 5. More of a lukewarm response than I expected from Ben, but I can understand some of his complaints. Now I need Alex to wrap his playthrough up so we could get a cross coast spoilercast.

daveo42

Banned
I got to use "Minion Yellow" as an answer today at work.

Honestly don't see a Giant Bomb Persona 5 spoilercast happening.

I'm not expecting it, but it's something I'd like to hear. There's a good bit to unpack in that game and it's relation to current events.

i have never had nacho cheese...not even nachos...my country sucks.,

Are Velveeta cheese and Rotel (diced tomatoes and peppers) available in your country?

You can microwave those two together and get a decent nacho cheese dip.

51301_640x428.jpg

Recipe here

kiyomi

On launch day at 6PM EST, the top server was the Giant Bomb one with 12 players in it, there were 2 other servers with a couple of people in them for a grand total of 23 players online worldwide

I got a refund

I almost bought it as well. :\

I'd love to get in and play, but the lack of player base just kills it. I assume people are still mostly gravitating towards Canyon, although that's not saying much.

derFeef

I played TM2 a lot, I never needed other players to enjoy it.
I might pass on it tho since I am kinda worn out on the gameplay.

imBask

Banned
I played TM2 a lot, I never needed other players to enjoy it.
I might pass on it tho since I am kinda worn out on the gameplay.

it depends on what you want from the game, for me the fun for the original Trackmania was the massive player base and the global "points" aspect which I thought was really fun

It'll be the same game with a different setting.
That different setting could be an absolutely fascinating one for a big AAA game, mind.

I don't have any faith in Ubi to pull it off, but they'll have a hell of a thing if they make good on this premise, gameplay be damned.

Joeku

I love how everyone is already calling Far Cry 5 controversial.

Aside from that one guy angry about flag placement, everyone else seems to be hoping it'll be controversial, and given the timing of it, I can see why. A little overzealous, but yeah.

Edit: As far as what the game actually is, isn't 3 still the best selling and it's been slowly declining since? I'd hope for a bit of a spice up in the formula alongside AssCreed.

alr1ght

bish gets all the credit :)
Rockstar should make a game set in middle America. Now that would be interesting. RDR doesn't count. I have no faith in Ubisoft making it compelling.

Fox Mulder

I got a refund

It's a shame, as the game is fun online. I loved the console one, but the audience died quickly and you only get so much out of the solo part.

These dubstep mixes in the Trackmania QL.

I want to travel back in time to 2010.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom