• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Giant Bomb |OT29| Uhhhhh I have a child

Status
Not open for further replies.

Aselith

One thing that makes Persona 5 a little better is that your teammates aren't shitty dumpster people that lost us yet another treasure hand by using spells instead of just fucking attacking. I'm fucking looking at you, Chie.

Harpuia

Everytime I hear about trackmania I get stuck wondering why the people behind trackmania want to realize this strange video game world where you can drive trackmania cars in shootmania.

That was a nice stream.

Damn, this looks way better than I expected it to be.

ijcduhvwbxu.gif

Archaix

Drunky McMurder
Everytime I hear about trackmania I get stuck wondering why the people behind trackmania want to realize this strange video game world where you can drive trackmania cars in shootmania.

Because what if while listening to bad dubstep remixes of bad songs while driving through loops and having way too much UI on the screen, you could also have a weird esports driven FPS going on in the background?

JustinT

Neo Member
I have Trackmania Turbo on xbox, but its kind of a ghost town. Which Trackmania is the one to get on PC? Looks like stadium is the most popular, right?

Yep, that is the one to get. You can get it for like $5; Lagoon comes in at a $20 price tag.
The GB server is a ghost town vs the Lagoon one, though.

TraBuch

Banned
One thing that makes Persona 5 a little better is that your teammates aren't shitty dumpster people that lost us yet another treasure hand by using spells instead of just fucking attacking. I'm fucking looking at you, Chie.
What? You played P4 without controlling the other characters?

Aselith

What? You played P4 without controlling the other characters?

Depends on the needs of the moment. I don't feel the need to control them for a lot if the dungeon running. If the AI wasn't braindead, I would probably only switch to manual for some boss fights.

Most of the time I don't really need to select my AOE heavy melee I can let the computer do what I was gonna do anyways.

Especially where I am right now, my team doesn't even dip below full health/SP most of the time.

Megasoum

Banned
Now that I'm done with the new Prey I'm wondering what other games of the same kind I could play?

The only ones I could think of are:

-The two Deus Ex... I played both but never finished neither of them (even tho I actually worked on both of them for years lol)
-The two Dishonored... Played a bit of the first one and never touched the second one. I could never really get into it... I don't mind the universe but I never really cared for the stealth oriented gameplay.

Anything else?

There's SS2 obviously but it hasn't exactly aged well if you don't have the nostalgia for it.

KingKong

Now that I'm done with the new Prey I'm wondering what other games of the same kind I could play?

-The two Deus Ex... I played both but never finished neither of them (even tho I actually worked on both of them for years lol)
-The two Dishonored... Played a bit of the first one and never touched the second one. I could never really get into it... I don't mind the universe but I never really cared for the stealth oriented gameplay.

Anything else?

There's SS2 obviously but it hasn't exactly aged well if you don't have the nostalgia for it.

Alien Isolation

ryseing

Anything else?

You could play the Thief reboot.

Don't play the Thief reboot.

I will say that I would love a Thief Go.

I hope they get one more shot at Trackmania before it fades into oblivion. I guess they seemingly have zero intention of stepping away from the Maniaplanet stuff, though.

Took a quick break from Nier Automata to go watch some recaps of Nier. And... man, Nier seems fucking awesome. Like, holy shit. It's exceedingly clear why people were so enthusiastic about it.

It is so fucking sad.

Antiwhippy

the holder of the trombone
I hope they get one more shot at Trackmania before it fades into oblivion. I guess they seemingly have zero intention of stepping away from the Maniaplanet stuff, though.

Took a quick break from Nier Automata to go watch some recaps of Nier. And... man, Nier seems fucking awesome. Like, holy shit. It's exceedingly clear why people were so enthusiastic about it.

Yeah, been playing it after automata and it's pretty good.

The lack of BEAST content this week so far is killing me. Every QL has been west, and other then morbid curiosity in seeing Destiny 2, I don't really care to watch Brad/Ben QLs.

Bacon

Ben saying "special massage" over and over again on last weeks poddy was right out of the Jeff Gerstmann Handbook of Comedy. That got me good.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom