• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Giant Bomb |OT29| Uhhhhh I have a child

Status
Not open for further replies.

ryseing

Oh man.. I also worked on the Thief reboot and huh... Let's just say I don't want to see or hear about that game lol

My bad- I had no idea.

There were a few things I liked about T4ief. The swoop was great and the stealing animation was very satisfying.

Trackmania 2's demo system is really stupid.

"Hey, you want to try out Lagoon? Well, just download the demo, then install the free Trackmania Channel thing and then maybe it'll be on Lagoon some time this week at like 5AM for an hour."

Why do they insist on having every aspect of Trackmania 2 soaked in weird bullshit?

Hindl

Trackmania 2's demo system is really stupid.

"Hey, you want to try out Lagoon? Well, just download the demo, then install the free Trackmania Channel thing and then maybe it'll be on Lagoon some time this week at like 5AM for an hour."

Why do they insist on having every aspect of Trackmania 2 soaked in weird bullshit?
Damn that sucks. Watching Jeff stream it made me finally want to give it a shot but that's not worth the hassle

1386811-1376080_1334596_whatsgoinbrad_super_super.png

tumblr_lmc1yqqwa51qkkfjmo1_500.png

Antiwhippy

the holder of the trombone
I watched an LP and an probably gonna go get the ost at some point.

I'd probably buy a platinum remake and never play it

I actually bought my copy before automata to play through first, but didn't, so I might as well play it anyway since I bought it.

this is exactly how i feel. i was 1000% ready to just skip this Far Cry but now I guess I can't

I mean, it's ubisoft, so it remains to be seen if they won't butcher the subject or go super softball, but it at least got me interested to see how it turns out.

Hasney

Probably get it on PC eventually, but Injustice 2 confirmed how much I hate long juggle combos so I'll stick to SFV online.

I really hope the AI loadout feature becomes a thing though. I hate actually fighting in Injustice 2, but man, managing gear and AI strategies is actually really fun.

danm999

Just got to the cat fighting bit in Beast in the East where they can't figure it out because it fucking sucks and is RNG.

I wish the voice of disembodied Abby had told me it was total bullshit cause I wasted like an hour butting my head against that.

Wunder

Just got to the cat fighting bit in Beast in the East where they can't figure it out because it fucking sucks and is RNG.

I wish the voice of disembodied Abby had told me it was total bullshit cause I wasted like an hour butting my head against that.

I played it once and won the tournament off one fighter and I thought I was the greatest button masher ever

erawsd

Vinny was kind of bad with the spectator cam in this last murder Island stream. We didn't get to see like half the kills.

I remember one with Dan where people in chat were telling him to switch but other than that I dont recall missing out on any others. Jeff was dying so early everytime so he did miss those

oti

Banned
Worth watching the rest of that life is strange plaything especially since I'm never gonna finish that thing

I bought the whole season for cheap, played the first episode and watched the entire play through by Beast. I like what this game does but I don't want to play it.

Meneses

Yeah, that's a dumb mini-game. I only did the story thing and the fight against one of the Billionaires and never touched it again.

Curufinwe

I have some song ideas for Bad Traxx. I'm forced to listen to these at my work so I know they are up there with Cotton Eyed Joe for being soul crushing to listen to on repeat.

Hit me baby one more time
I'd rather go blind (Beth Hart)
I think we're alone now
Make up smeared eyes
(The Angels Wanna Wear My) Red Shoes
Two princes
Video killed the radio star

I have some song ideas for Bad Traxx. I'm forced to listen to these at my work so I know they are up there with Cotton Eyed Joe for being soul crushing to listen to on repeat.

Hit me baby one more time
I think we're alone now
Make up smeared eyes
Two princes

I think I'd go for a "rock station in the early 2000s" kind of thing.

Puddle of Mudd - Blurry, She Hates Me
Kid Rock - Bawitdaba, Cowboy
Papa Roach - Last Resort
P.O.D. - Alive, Boom, Youth of the Nation
Korn - Freak on a Leash, Got the Life, Got the Life
Limp Bizkit - every song
and so on

god that'd fucking suck, it'd be great

Antiwhippy

the holder of the trombone
Like really tho.

Why doesn't trackmania just combine every module into one package where you can play every type in a single rotation.

Papa Roach - Last Resort
Limp Bizkit - every song
and so on

Isn't this just wrestling?

Strax

Papa Roach - Last Resort
Limp Bizkit - every song
and so on

Wut

P.O.D made one of the best rock albums this century.

Hindl

Papa Roach - Last Resort
Limp Bizkit - every song
and so on

Not enough late era bon Jovi. Needs some It's my life

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom