• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Giant Bomb |OT31| I Think it Might Be for Show

Damn, bummer about Alex. Sent some well wishes on the tweets.

Oh well, at least we get a GBE Megadate with shenanigans coming.

Edit: Vinny, Abby, and Dan, I presume?

Feel better, Alex.

I found the GB Enthusiast app on my Amazon Fire Stick. Does anyone know if that does live streaming?

Edit: It does, but in beta.

Sucks about Alex's headache, hope he gets better quickly. Also sucks the GBE stream is gonna be short, but I'm sure it will be good! Looking forward to it!

Hasney

Half hour of this before helping cure cancer through professional wrestling video game Royal Rumbles.

Get better soon Alex!

I wonder who's doing the Agents of Mayhem QL. I want to say Jeff because he's a Saints Row junkie but I wouldn't mind seeing Dan's take...

It's gonna be Jeff.

pronk420

Are they doing a professional friday stream today or is GBW on holiday or something? And no Wednes/Thurs/Fridota :( Fridota is the best, even when its on Wednesdota.

oti

Banned
Abby feature: Animal Leaving

With the help of friendship master Dan, Abby tries to piss off every single initial Animal Crossing neighbour so much that they leave the village.

v1.bjsxMjc5NTU7ajsxNzQxNjsxMjAwOzczMzs1NTA

derFeef

Just won 10 matches of Splat Zones (best Ranked Mode) in a row and reached A-. Cool.

Tried For Honor today (the free weekend is going on, go and download it if you're interested). I can see why some people really love it. But not my cup of tea. It looks real pretty though on my PC.

Monster Hunter Stories demo is a bit weird. You can tell that game was not designed for the ancient 3DS hardware. Battle system is kinda boring too. But it's pretty charming and the graphics are really good for a 3DS game. You can also transfer your save game to the full game if you want to.

I also downloaded XCOM 2 on Steam. Maybe I'll start that up this weekend.

PUBG stream was entertaining.

Oti ist A-Tier.
Wish I had more time to play Splatoon 2. And ARMS, yes I bought ARMS, its frustrating for me like every fighting game...
Also wanna play BOTW badly again as I am watching Brad play it.

Top Bottom