• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Giant Bomb |OT31| I Think it Might Be for Show

One thing has been established.

8PxSeup.gif

never trust sandbird

I live in constant fear of getting kidney stones.

- Drink lots of water
- Don't drink a ton of tea (especially with sugar)
- Don't be genetically pre-disposed

I had them a decent amount in my 20s. They run in my family but I used to drink 2 1-liter bottles of Lipton Green Tea when I was at work, and apparently those just aggravate the situation, haha.

Wunder

- Drink lots of water
- Don't drink a ton of tea (especially with sugar)
- Don't be genetically pre-disposed

I had them a decent amount in my 20s. They run in my family but I used to drink 2 1-liter bottles of Lipton Green Tea when I was at work, and apparently those just aggravate the situation, haha.

jesus

Fireblend

Banned
I had kidney stones once.

I don't recommend it.

Luckily they went away on their own but I still remember the night I woke up sweating and hallucinating from the pain and my parents had to give me a ride to the hospital. That's when I found out I had them. Thought I was dying.

Considering how poorly I took care of myself for much of my 20s I'm kind of surprised I never wound up with kidney stones.

(I did somehow manage to get fucking shingles at 27, though. Thankfully a minor case.)

Did Jeff try to pull a Whitta with the whole "all that matters is third party games so the consoles are indistinguishable" for a second there? Lol

(listening to Bombcast still)

patapuf

Did Jeff try to pull a Whitta with the whole "all that matters is third party games so the consoles are indistinguishable" for a second there? Lol

(listening to Bombcast still)

He did, though not as extremely as Whittta did.

It would be interesting to see numbers on how much exclusives contribute to success. I imagine the effect is smaller when you are in front and the further you are in a generation.

Top Bottom