• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Giant Bomb |OT31| I Think it Might Be for Show

Salarians

KH 1.5/2.5 Remix for $31 and I may pull this trigger.
tumblr_nk3ji7qoDn1tkxv92o1_250.gif

I guess something good comes out of this years extra life now that there wont be a drew, ian and alexis stream.

RIP Drew :'(

I looked at his Clothmap YT station yesterday... he ain't done much yet. Come on Drew, give us your sweet #content.

(Also he might do a stream anyway? A man can hope)

- J - D -

Part of what made the Drew,Alexis,Ian EL stream(s) so great was that they were all together in one place riffing off each other. Frankly, the solo EL streams (except Alex's) do almost nothing for me.

Seeing Alexs tweet

I wanna get into Rock Band again

worth it buying a 360+ whatever the latest game is and then just uploading my old profile that has all my songs? Could I still do the song transfer from the discs?

oti

Banned
Part of what made the Drew,Alexis,Ian EL stream(s) so great was that they were all together in one place riffing off each other. Frankly, the solo EL streams (except Alex's) do almost nothing for me.
Sure, but homestreams are better than nothing.

Samantha stream was greaaaaaaaat.

ArjanN

I guess something good comes out of this years extra life now that there wont be a drew, ian and alexis stream.

I thought that stream was OK, but Halo is pretty monotonous if you play it in such large sessions so the main appeal was basically just the later hours once they slowly descended into madness.

I kinda agree, it's way harder to keep a stream interesting just by yourself and it gernally doesn't really help they have to do the tech stuff too.

- J - D -

Sure, but homestreams are better than nothing.

Samantha stream was greaaaaaaaat.

Of course and it's great that they're taking their time to do them for the cause. I'm being selfish but I can't help but prefer it when they used to do group EL streams. Crossing my fingers for a Ben/Abby stream for that reason.

Zebetite

Banned
Echoing the sentiment that non-Alex home streams are kinda whatever. Miss the old in-studio nightmare marathons. The Jason/Lisa/Friends of GB stream was the last one i was invested in, and it was super-fun.

- J - D -

I kinda agree, it's way harder to keep a stream interesting just by yourself and it gernally doesn't really help they have to do the tech stuff too.

I think you nailed a big part of it: the tech stuff. It pulls a lot of attention and time, though I understand the necessity.

lest you forget the best moment of extra life https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Ohzkf7ymmi8&t=2397s

Okay that was pretty great, and Vinny's singing was also great. Vinny makes it work.

Also, you know what? The year that Dave Lang did a playthrough of Until Dawn was awesome.

So maybe I should reassess how I feel about solo streams.

Top Bottom