• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Giant Bomb |OT31| I Think it Might Be for Show

What is with the filter in that new mailbag video? lol

it looks like the world ended and Alex, Abby, and Vinny are just chilling opening boxes in the office.

BTA

Why would I spoil the thing that will potentially be in a mailbag and/or I will just forget to send again?

Also, I almost forgot there was a new DNB. That'll help with the wait for SMS at least.

I guess something good comes out of this years extra life now that there wont be a drew, ian and alexis stream.

Eh never say never, I wouldn't be surprised if they show up for Extra Life in some capacity, whether it's for Giant Bomb or not. I mean the last couple years Drew was the only one still with Giant Bomb and everyone else still showed up.

What is with the filter in that new mailbag video? lol

it looks like the world ended and Alex, Abby, and Vinny are just chilling opening boxes in the office.

TFW the world ends

rHppNTB.png

I'm one of the crazy ones that loved watching Drewlexis play through the Halo campaigns, but then again I spent a ton of middle/high school playing co-op Halo so there was definitely a major nostalgia factor going on.

J_Viper

The game or the lootboxes?

I've only opened two Paladins boxes so far, and received items that seem more useful than sprays

As far as the game itself, it's mechanically solid. I'm still fighting against bots though. It won't match you up against other players till level 5.

Speaking of F2P, Warframe is pretty damn cool

Just watched the last XCOM video

Man, I fear this series will be over before it really got started. I like Dan a lot, but kinda feels like he's probably fucked up a great idea for a series. Even if Abby and Alex recover, Dan needs to adjust his playstyle lest it happen again and again

Poyunch

Man, I fear this series will be over before it really got started. I like Dan a lot, but kinda feels like he's probably fucked up a great idea for a series. Even if Abby and Alex recover, Dan needs to adjust his playstyle lest it happen again and again
They're going to eventually fail. I just hope they retry after regaining their sea legs.

It's really in their best interest to have Abby or Alex kill Squaddie Rykert, so that the temptation is gone next turn, because yeah, that was pretty hard to watch.

Antiwhippy

the holder of the trombone
No.

Dan has to be the last man standing.

That's how it has to be.

Also killing off a soldier with the most experience is just going to hasten their already rapid death spiral.

Top Bottom