• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Giant Bomb |OT31| I Think it Might Be for Show

No, of course not. Dave Lang's WCW Backstage Assault. Video game talk.

Speaking of which, that TNT they did with Lang was so good.
I'd love to see more game dev retrospective stuff like that.

When was the last time they had Lang in the studio?
Not counting the podcast studio, I'd say the last BLLSL? There's probably a UPF I'm forgetting. Either way it's been too long!

edit: Yup, I forgot a UPF

Curufinwe

Might be old news, but I just read about all the Star Trek TNG actors who are doing voices in the XCOM 2 expansion. Seems like something Brad would be into.

Might be old news, but I just read about all the Star Trek TNG actors who are doing voices in the XCOM 2 expansion. Seems like something Brad would be into.

The entire expansion seems to be really strong. I wasn't really planning on making anymore gaming purchases until Black Friday, but I'm starting to reconsider.

patapuf

I really enjoyed the squad tactics of Dawn of War 2, never really played anything else like that. Is there anything similar?

World in conflict was tactics based and had a really cool campaign. You had 4-5 squads max.

Company of heroes works too, probably more similar. COH really shines in MP though, i don't think the SP is as strong as DoW and World in Conflict. It's a really good 1v1 or 2v2 game.

oti

Banned
HonestOrangeCaiman-size_restricted.gif

Top Bottom