• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Giant Bomb |OT31| I Think it Might Be for Show

m29a

Neo Member
This new COD looks really great. I wasn't the biggest fan of the jetpack and advanced movement mechanics in the last few. Back to all ground combat with the super fluid COD gameplay. Looking forward to it.

Kalor

I couldn't get into the Infinite Warfare multiplayer but this is looking good. I'm curious about the campaign as last year's was good.

I've always said that what they should do next is an all star COD time traveling campaign where you play as all your favorite characters from COD wrapped around an exciting story.

I know most think this new Call of Duty seems lame and boring, but I'm actually super excited to go back to WWII. I couldn't care less about multiplayer, I'm in it for the single player and my favorite of the series is 2. So I"m really excited to see this seems exactly what I want. I hope it's got a good campaign because the last multiplayer I played was back in Modern Warfare 2.

Salarians

how much would it take to get Dan to do this?

m6QlT39.gif

Antiwhippy

the holder of the trombone
It works be best if that's the entire map.

I'm getting sick of just running around huge swathes of empty lands with nothing to do.

A condensed map would be much nicer.

Rainmaker

Banned
Which was the last one that had the zombies mode? That's the last one I played. I bought it for me and a friend to do "like old times" and after we each shot our pistols a few times we couldn't believe how bad it felt and went back to Destiny.

Antiwhippy

the holder of the trombone
that sounds like you're reaping what you sow as a weenie

The crew I occasionally run with plays super weenie like.

Solo I mostly drop into hotzones but even if I survive it the rest of the game is me running around trying to find people top shoot, buit most of the time I can't find anyone till like 20 minutes in.

I've quit out of my last two PUBG matches after actively trying to find people to shoot at for like ten minutes. If the map were half the size and the circle twice as fast I think I'd be head over heels in love with it.

Still enjoying the hell out of watching it, though.

I've quit out of my last two PUBG matches after actively trying to find people to shoot at for like ten minutes. If the map were half the size and the circle twice as fast I think I'd be head over heels in love with it.

It's about survival fam. I love the pacing of it currently.

Hopefully given the ridiculous playerbase at some point they'll start putting more custom rules into matchmaking.

I’m really burned out on solos. It is just me doing just that. I’m jumping around, running in the open trying to find someone.

Top Bottom