• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Giant Bomb |OT32| I've been meaning to love a boat

kingocfs

vm7nWcd.png

wtf is this shit

vg8onwX.png

This going to be me on October 27th. Everyone is going to be playing Mario while I inevitably stare at my One X pre-order, wondering if I should get a Switch instead...

If only my launch Switch had not committed suicide

I'll get another one, probably around March next year

oti

Banned
vg8onwX.png

This going to be me on October 27th. Everyone is going to be playing Mario while I inevitably stare at my One X pre-order, wondering if I should get a Switch instead...

There's also Assassin's Creed and Wolfenstein 2 coming out on the 27th. Nintendo GAF will only talk about Mario for sure, but there will be two other interesting games coming out on the same day.

There's also Assassin's Creed and Wolfenstein 2 coming out on the 27th. Nintendo GAF will only talk about Mario for sure, but there will be two other interesting games coming out on the same day.

Oh shit, you're right. I'm going to obviously get those on the One X instead of PS4 Pro, so Oct 27th is really going to fuck me up.

Assassin's Creed is the game I'm most excited about for this year after all!

Zaph

But new Assasin's Creed does look great.

I think I'm going to blitz through Wolfy, then get going with AC while waiting to hear if Mario is more than Sunshine 2.0

Hasney

But new Assasin's Creed does look great.

I think I'm going to blitz through Wolfy, then get going with AC while waiting to hear if Mario is more than Sunshine 2.0

I think we'll know about Mario enough at that point to save you from AC. Maybe that's the one you should hold out on to find out if it's still bollocks?

I'd still play Sunshine over AC1, 2, Revelations, 3 and Unity.

all these games in this absolutely insane year and you're like "oh man Assassin's Creed is back from its year off"

Mafia III was my GOTY last year

My preferences in games are weird, I know

Assassin's Creed may not be the best when I actually get to play it, but everything I've seen has me excited! I really enjoyed Syndicate and Unity!

My current favorite game of the year is Zelda, and I doubt anything will move it

That is unless my second game, in terms of hype, dethrones it:
WWE 2K18 lol

Edit:

I just remembered, looking at my drink, that it is Ass Creed Origins branded lol

Dude... There's glitches in their own video while looking rougher than usual.

5796cf12fd.png

e336a5a331.png

And from their own creation suite video in to 2ks YouTube channel

1Oj9BXN.gif

I still have my fun regardless!

I've been playing the games since I was born, so I don't think I can actually stop lol

help

pizzacat

Banned
vg8onwX.png

Is mario inside that lady

She doesn't have the stach

Tunoku

I don't know the details about your current gaming devices, but uh...get a Switch.

tesqui

vg8onwX.png

What happened to your Switch?

I don't know the details about your current gaming devices, but uh...get a Switch.

I had one :p But yeah, I'm more concerned with getting the One X since it will be my main platform that I play games on. Have a 4K TV with HDR and the Pro has been somewhat disappointing. Really craving something that will cater to my TV and the One X is exactly that.

What happened to your Switch?

The dock arrived broken, had the right joy-con issue, and the system would crash and freeze constantly. This was with a launch Switch. Got the dock confirmed busted and fixed, but Nintendo wanted me to pay for the other repairs, so I was like nah, and sold it. I at least got to play and beat Zelda with it so I wasn't too bent about letting it go. I made a profit off it actaully, since I only paid $80 out of pocket for it and sold it for $230 to GameStop.

Got this feeling, or maybe its a hope, TEW 2 is gonna be like a 10/10 scoring game

I saw just a snippit of gameplay from the beginning and it looked very good. One of the enemies was almost CG like in terms of animation. If it's solid, technically, then I think it could really give RE7 a run for its money. The first one had its moments and wasn't that bad at all.

tesqui

The dock arrived broken, had the right joy-con issue, and the system would crash and freeze constantly. This was with a launch Switch. Got the dock confirmed busted and fixed, but Nintendo wanted me to pay for the other repairs, so I was like nah, and sold it. I at least got to play and beat Zelda with it so I wasn't too bent about letting it go. I made a profit off it actaully, since I only paid $80 out of pocket for it and sold it for $230 to GameStop.

Oh, that's a bummer. Glad you at least got a profit out of all of it. Crazy that the Switch has had so much defect problems. Hopefully it's just a small launch percentage that have problem and it won't turn into a 360 RROD situation down the line.

Got this feeling, or maybe its a hope, TEW 2 is gonna be like a 10/10 scoring game

I'll probably be into it regardless cause I'm one of the weirdos that really liked the first one.

Fantastapotamus

Wrong about commas, wrong about everything
Outside of some indie stuff there are only two games I'm interested in this year, Mario and AC Origins. Weirdly enough none of the Wolfenstein trailers did anything for me and I loved TNO.
I'm probably forgetting something tho

Damn my GB backlog.

Quick Look: Marvel vs Capcom: Infinite (ehh)
Quick Look: Heat Signature (no idea what this is)
Go Rig or Go Home (4 hours is a big commitment lol)
Quick Look: Cook, Serve, Delicious 2 (Dan, Vinny, and Alex, gotta watch)
GBE Playdate (already know the special guest and it's Beast, so yeah I'll watch)
UPF 9/22/17 (Danny shows up and they played Agents of Mayhem (why?), but I'm in)
Quick Look: NBA 2K18 (ya'll are hyping this one, I gotta watch it)
Quick Look: Tokyo Dark (the screengrab alone intrigues me)

So if I did the condensed version I'd do:

Quick Look: Cook, Serve, Delicious 2
GBE Playdate 9/22/17
UPF 9/22/17
Quick Look: NBA 2K18

But if something's really good, I'll take your guys word for it.

- J - D -

Real excited for the D2st2ny2 raid stream. The King's Fall raid one was so good.

They need to stop using the Xbox disks and mostly focus on the PlayStation disks since they are so much better.

I think some of the Xbox demo discs have been good. They can't all be winners. It's just that the playstation discs definitely have more effort put into them.

Wunder

Damn my GB backlog.

Quick Look: Marvel vs Capcom: Infinite (ehh)
Quick Look: Heat Signature (no idea what this is)
Go Rig or Go Home (4 hours is a big commitment lol)
Quick Look: Cook, Serve, Delicious 2 (Dan, Vinny, and Alex, gotta watch)
GBE Playdate (already know the special guest and it's Beast, so yeah I'll watch)
UPF 9/22/17 (Danny shows up and they played Agents of Mayhem (why?), but I'm in)
Quick Look: NBA 2K18 (ya'll are hyping this one, I gotta watch it)
Quick Look: Tokyo Dark (the screengrab alone intrigues me)

So if I did the condensed version I'd do:

Quick Look: Cook, Serve, Delicious 2
GBE Playdate 9/22/17
UPF 9/22/17
Quick Look: NBA 2K18

But if something's really good, I'll take your guys word for it.

Heat Signature and Tokyo Dark are cool games if you're interested in them but other than that you're good I think

- J - D -

There's a thread about pizza dipping over in off-topic and the first thing I thought was that Dan has probably dipped pizza into nacho cheese before.

I've never thought to do it but now I wonder if it's okay.

Top Bottom