• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Giant Bomb |OT32| I've been meaning to love a boat

About 6 hours into Nier.... Does this game ever start looking halfway decent? It looks like a desaturated launch PS3 game with no Anti Ailasing. This has to be the ugliest looking game I've play in the last 5 years easily. I don't see what anyone else sees in it so far.

Have you seen a launch PS3 game in the last 5 years?

Anu4UV2.gif

What people should be excited about.

Lari

My.Big.Fat.Murder.Wedding.Extended.Directors.Cut.2017.REMASTERED.720p.WebRip.PROPER.x264-GiANTBOMB

anybody found the 1080p one?

Happy that they finally got a Chicken Dinner but I'll be sad to see Murder Island ending, if they're indeed winding it down.

Also, boo Destiny. Such a boring game to watch. I just hope they do the raid and that's it.

BTA

I think I just never going to dock my Switch and just use it exclusively as a handheld.

Yep.

I mean, I think I've docked mine like... uh...

Probably less than 10 times since launch day? A couple times to show off the transfer between screens, a few times for ARMs testpunch (the few times I've played the actual game were usually off the screen), the Splatoon 2 testfire since I needed to use ethernet since I was still in a dorm then, I think the day I got Splatoon 2...

Has 'The Exquisite Corps' inspired anyone to give XCOM a try? I originally tried 2 shortly after it released on PS4 and even without all the performance issues it had, I sort of got overwhelmed fast and the fact you can "fail" a campaign was really unnerving, so I bounced off of it after only a few hours.

However after watching them play for so long and persevering through a lot of failures and deaths, I feel that I overhyped the "harshness" of the game. What have other recent first-time players thought of the game so far? Also, is there any huge differences between Enemy Within and 2?

Trying to decide whether to give this another shot, or get FFIX.

This is why I buy a screen protector with anything that comes with a screen on day one(well, almost anything).

After hearing about those scratching issues, until my protector arrived I treated docking the Switch like I was defusing a bomb. I don't think I was ever that careful with any piece of technology before.

Top Bottom