• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Giant Bomb |OT32| I've been meaning to love a boat

dcassell

Banned
This is looking good! Very worried about that garden area in the future, I had trouble comprehending it just looking at a guide. They've almost got this section done.

Oh they did it! Woohoo

Wunder

This is looking good! Very worried about that garden area in the future, I had trouble comprehending it just looking at a guide. They've almost got this section done.

Oh they did it! Woohoo

If Brad doesn't give them hints on the order I think it will take a loooong and frustrating time

Zaph

get comfy guys

d6GqwlP.png

dcassell

Banned
If Brad doesn't give them hints on the order I think it will take a loooong and frustrating time

Yeah I really want him to just....tell them, because even watching a guide on how to do this, it looks like it takes about an hour just to memorize dog paths and not get spotted. It is way more confusing than the last two parts.

dcassell

Banned
Yeah apparently the boss is somewhat hard?

I don't personally find it that hard in concept, but if someone messes up one small thing it's basically an instant wipe. It's the concept of that first trial but condensed and way more crucial in regards to communication.

Top Bottom