• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Giant Bomb |OT32| I've been meaning to love a boat

BTA

Got my SNES!

Guess I'm randomly watch 20 minutes or so of the raid while I eat lunch.

I want to see what these dogs even are

I'm sure it was posted at some point among all these Destiny posts, but (while the boat has probably passed for the game), it was announced that Rec Room is finally coming to PSVR. Like the other versions it will be free (no PS+ required for online) and is cross-play with HTC Vive/Oculus Rift. You can sign up for the beta: https://www.reddit.com/r/PSVR/comments/72vpak/rec_room_is_coming_to_psvr_sign_up_for_the_beta/

Note: If it's deemed safe that PS4 users can now play multiplayer with Handibot, then Sony can't fall back on that "think of the children" excuse for no Minecraft cross-play anymore ;p

I kinda feel like people overhyped this segment?

Overhyped the difficulty/how annoying it is? Probably, but it's still a buggy mess, and they're getting through it way quicker because Brad told them exactly what to do and which subclasses and grenades to use to kill the dogs quickly. Once your group has it down it's pretty much on auto-pilot, though.

It's still more annoying than the other segments they've done, though, because the dogs' pathing is more glitchy.

Antiwhippy

the holder of the trombone
Alright, fair enough, felt like they figured out 80% of it by the time brad spilled and it's mostly to optimise the run.

They're doing great. Will they actually finish today?!

I think they're gonna hit a wall at Calus because not dying there is super important. The group gets split up during one portion such that the outside group of 3 will be the only ones able to revive people. Thus, revive tokens are even more valuable. It also requires the most amount of communication and pure DPS.

yeah i'm sure the blind runs were hell, but the first time i did this section, i was incredibly surprised to have it done quickly with just two people who told the four of us what to do. i was expecting hours of frustration based on what everyone was saying about it, but it took just the one and with no one getting annoyed.

Dan should be able to kill the add no matter where he is up top before they drop down from the doors. Just need to watch your three doors whenever a flower is shot.

strafer

pleasure-gardens.png

Haven't seen drawings like this since Sindragosa in wotlk.

Top Bottom