• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Giant Bomb |OT32| I've been meaning to love a boat

Joeku

Lmao. Abby being peak millennial:

"God-aaahh"
"Why am I not getting items, I'm the lowest level?"
"I don't want these fucking patronizing-ass fireworks."

Zaph

Lmao. Abby being peak millennial:

"God-aaahh"
"Why am I not getting items, I'm the lowest level?"
"I don't want these fucking patronizing-ass fireworks."

But for real, randomising the chance of loot, just not what loot you get, is one of the worst things about destiny.

It's a chest, shit should be in the chest.

BTA

I only half understood what was happening but that was actually pretty neat to watch.

Turns out cross-coast content's still real good.

I might end up playing more Golf Story than V3 so I can actually watch this in the background. Wasn't my plan for today, but it works.

Gurrry

Hey so when we get this on PC all of these sloppy mechanics are going to be tightened up and fixed right??? Right?!?!?! Thats why were having to wait another MONTH for it, right?!?!?!

Guys?!?!

No? Oh.. then why are we waiting in the first place??!

Zocano

Final boss shouldn't go too poorly; depends how long before they let Brad explain everything in excruciating detail. I give them 4 hours max.

Joeku

But for real, randomising the chance of loot, just not what loot you get, is one of the worst things about destiny.

It's a chest, shit should be in the chest.

Totally agree. That's dumb. If they were gonna do that they just shouldn't even have a chest until the actual end, and just have the first three quarters just drop tokens or something for people.

Zaph

As someone who raided vanilla WoW (and at the risk of coming off as a curmudgeon): Cry some more.

Bruh, we farmed Gruul twice a week, every week, for like 18 months just to get DST's for all the melee, I know all about loot fuckery. But you'd think raids would evolve, especially with Blizzard now acting as consultants.

Brad giving out some really bad advice. Sword is basically useless for the next section. That raid rocket launcher is probably the best thing you can use.

Oh, and Coldheart is over-rated.

Joeku

Man I wish Hedonismbot didn't get overplayed like he (and everything else in Futurama post-return) did. That first time he showed up was brief and amazing.

Top Bottom