• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Giant Bomb |OT33| LOOK AT THAT CORN!

Status
Not open for further replies.
"your rap name is "young" + the last thing you spent money on"

VUh8r56.png
Young Sushi

Wish it was Young The Good Life :<

Valtýr;251937428 said:
It's not the kinda game I wanna play for long periods of time so if I wanna play it I have to basically stop what I'm doing and I'm locked to my PC. If I could grab my Switch and play for a few minutes on the couch or at my desk or in bed I'd be more willing to play.

Honestly, you won’t make much progress if you only play for a few minutes at a time. Depending on how difficult the level is you could be a playing for a while.

Just starting the playdate... their control scheme is weird.
This is how I've played and haven't had trouble throughout the entire game
Dash: RT
Special: LT
Change Weapon: LB
Shoot: X
Jump: A

It's the perfect control scheme. But whatever, any controls are fine, I just think that's the easiest.

I think hilda berg gave me the most trouble on World 1

The first two forms of these guys are pretty simple after the first couple tries and then you have the HP to tank a couple hits from the slots

I spent so much time playing the slots, I ended up just figuring how to dodge through. After a while I got better at the tiger and ram stages than the snake.

Wunder

is the health bar on her last form bugged? I reached it like 5 times and all 5 times it said I did 0 damage until one try I just killed her randomly without changing my strategy.

YAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAS

I'm fine with anything but BotW winning GOTY

Why? I thought it was a really fun game that finally changed up the formula fatigue that the Zelda franchise had for tons of games. It's not the end all be all of games ever, but it was a different take on anything Nintendo has done in a while while allowing the player to play through the game however they wanted. the Master Sword Trial DLC was basically a VR missions type of gameplay which I LOVED. I've played and beaten tons of games and Breath Of The Wild is one that I find myself thinking about every month or two even though I beat it in March and then only came back to it to play the DLC. It's a good game, probably the best one this year, in a year that we have tons of games, BotW did something very different. Cuphead is my second in line as that game is totally different but also insanely fun.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom