• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Giant Bomb |OT33| LOOK AT THAT CORN!

Status
Not open for further replies.
"your rap name is "young" + the last thing you spent money on"

VUh8r56.png

robotrock

Banned
That's what I meant by "make it", yeah. Going by Twitter it seemed like they were gonna do that if it arrived in time so I guess it didn't.

Maybe they wanted to give FMVinny a break this week considering we got that last week.

I think (hope) we'll eventually get it though!

I use the default control scheme in Cuphead. Maybe that's why I'm 15 hours in and still on World 2

SWITCH THE DASH AND THE SHOOT ASAP!

Especially switch shoot to a trigger. Then just hold down the trigger and melt some fools, saving yourself from hand cramps in the process.

robotrock

Banned
SWITCH THE DASH AND THE SHOOT ASAP!

Especially switch shoot to a trigger. Then just hold down the trigger and melt some fools, saving yourself from hand cramps in the process.

Some bosses have phases where you really gotta be careful with your shots though. Like the green Dragon fella in World 2.

LiK

The joke was that they wouldn't hire somebody if they knew they posted here... because we're all awful... In this case I inferred question was "Do you post on NeoGAF's OT"... I thought I nailed it.

Hehe, I honestly believe people who apply for game CM jobs will be asked that.

Wunder

It's essentially vital if you want to get A+ and P on all the worlds. It has saved me many a times doing that.

Yeah, it trivializes a lot of run and gun obstacles and certain boss phases as well. Especially since things like the extra hearts lowers damage, there aren't that many charms that are worth it

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom