• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Giant Bomb |OTXXX| Fondle it

Status
Not open for further replies.

Hindl

You can definitely see the idea for Galaxy in these non F.L.U.D.D. levels. But man is there only like 5 tracks in this game?
I missed the first episode, do I need to watch that first to understand the story?

Mario got blamed for all the goopy shit on the island and is sentenced to clean it all. You missed Peach talk and act as Mario's lawyer. Now you're caught up

Can somebody please explain quickly what the deal is with the gum ball machine? I get that they are betting with quarters, but how do the gum balls fit in?

Things just got interesting.
Can somebody please explain quickly what the deal is with the gum ball machine? I get that they are betting with quarters, but how do the gum balls fit in?

Gumballs are the shines they collect individually. Non-yellow gumballs have special effects.

Whoever has the most shines at the end (after collecting all regular, non-blue coin starts) gets all the quarters... or something like that.

gumballs represent the amount of shines they've earned

when they're done the game, whoever has the most wins the money

Things just got interesting.

Gumballs are the shines they collect individually. Non-yellow gumballs have special effects.

Whoever has the most shines at the end (after collecting all regular, non-blue coin starts) gets all the quarters... or something like that.

Ah, ok thanks. And do they get a shine when the get a shine in-game? And who pays for that? The bank?

Ah, ok thanks. And do they get a shine when the get a shine in-game? And who pays for that? The bank?

They put their own quarter when they start, but the quarter stays if you can't get the shine. I forgot what the special gumballs do, but they explain it in the first 5 mins of episode one. I don't know if they added a new white gumball rule in the beginning of this episode.

The quarters they put in the machine go to the winner.

Yeah, but does the person that manages to get a shine in-game have to pay for the corresponding gum ball? That way, if one person managed to get all shines, they would neither win nor lose. Where's the fun in that?

Teddified

Yeah, but does the person that manages to get a shine in-game have to pay for the corresponding gum ball? That way, if one person managed to get all shines, they would neither win nor lose. Where's the fun in that?

You put a quarter in when it's your turn and it stays in there until someone gets a shine and turns the nob.

If they die, then they lose their quarter-essentially if say, Alex put a quarter in, they don't turn teh knob until they get a shine, so if alex dies, he gives the controller to Abby, and she gets a chance to steal his quarter shine.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom