• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Giant Bomb |OTXXX| Fondle it

Status
Not open for further replies.

Joeku

He doesn't even need to come up with one! He brought back TNT and dropped it. I was expecting him to revisit Rocket League when the most recent update hit and do another, but nope.

Ben's putting up a particular youthful energy that nobody is matching. They need some more blood in the West.

He doesn't even need to come up with one! He brought back TNT and dropped it. I was expecting him to revisit Rocket League when the most recent update hit and do another, but nope.

Honestly he should just stop fronting and bring back Daily Dota with Brad. You know he's itching for it. I wonder if he's waiting for the requisite 3 month "new guy" period before starting to demand shit.

Teddified

This couple met and got married on Murder Island, you wont believe their story!

Edit: Patrick and Dan both love Majora's Mask, Mario Sunshine, and Yoshi.....hmmmmmm

Strax

I wish the news about Nintendo Switch voice chat app had come out before the Bombcast yesterday. This needs a Jeff Gerstmann rant.

Wunder

LETS GO

I hope they slowly get better at the controls each week

but they will probably forget the controls each week

Hindl

Have yet to watch the Sunshine vid, they seriously made a video series out of this game?
Not only that but Dan turned it into a competition
I wish the news about Nintendo Switch voice chat app had come out before the Bombcast yesterday. This needs a Jeff Gerstmann rant.
...Dammit now I need this. Though I feel like he'd just make an offhand comment like "They found what can only be called a Nintendo-like solution". I'm not sure we'd get a Destiny-tier rant

Strax

...Dammit now I need this. Though I feel like he'd just make an offhand comment like "They found what can only be called a Nintendo-like solution". I'm not sure we'd get a Destiny-tier rant

Had it been fresh news yesterday I think we would have gotten a 10 min rant about all the Switch faults.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom