• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Giant Bomb |OTXXX| Fondle it

Status
Not open for further replies.

Archaix

Drunky McMurder
That is soo cooool. I would be jealous too.

Well yeah that's true too. It's kind of weird how big of a gulf there is between his best and worst films.

Even his bad movies have range. He goes from regular bad like Signs and Devil to a purgatory-like state of boredom in Airbender, and then he has Lady in the Water and the Happening which belong on the same shelf as The Room and Battlefield Earth because of how enjoyably awful they are in every way.

That actually bothered me more than his history goofs, lol.

He's on a roll today.

It was hot to goof on Shyamalan like 5 years ago, but saying so now just kind of shows you just talk about them without having seen his films.

I put The Visit firmly in the "good film" category, btw.

Even his bad movies have range. He goes from regular bad like Signs and Devil to a purgatory-like state of boredom in Airbender, and then he has Lady in the Water and the Happening which belong on the same shelf as The Room and Battlefield Earth because of how enjoyably awful they are in every way.

Lol that's actually an interesting observation. What a bizarre filmography.

Data West

coaches in the WNBA
How does something like FF15 Chapter 13 happen?

How does no one go 'wow this is fucking awful why is our level like this?'

Even the bad ones (except maybe Airbender) have things in them to love, like Paul Giamatti taking awful lines in Lady In The Water and giving it 110%.

*sniffles

"They remind me of GOD!"

XCCL5KC.gif

Dan corrected himself on the Coco thing.

So I rescind my previous comments.

Man, watching him rage at The Lost City cracked me up.

He hasn't seen SHIT yet in Crash 1.

TraBuch

Banned
The Visit is a really good comedy. And I don't mean that in a "Lol it's so bad it's hilarious" way, it's a genuinely funny movie.

I won't have as much fun as jackbox party pack, but I'll probably end up playing this as it's something different.

What is the game called?

Archaix

Drunky McMurder
The Visit is a really good comedy. And I don't mean that in a "Lol it's so bad it's hilarious" way, it's a genuinely funny movie.

Wasn't it meant to be a horror movie though?

I haven't seen it, but a friend told me about it and she sure as hell thought it was supposed to be a horror movie when she was complaining.

Hasney

The nicest thing I can say about That's You is that they don't charge you if you have Plus at least.

Hope that detective one turns out alright.

Archaix

Drunky McMurder
This game is ...do you hang around with people who think exactly like you? Points!

This game is not good.

(I'm about 20 minutes back)

Archaix

Drunky McMurder
when is the dragon ball podcast coming

Oh no, the next Dragon Ball Z game is a competent fighter. Meaning west coast will be handling it, robbing us of the "Vinny explains the history of Dragon Ball" segment that's supposed to start every DBZ QL.

Teddified

Oh no, the next Dragon Ball Z game is a competent fighter. Meaning west coast will be handling it, robbing us of the "Vinny explains the history of Dragon Ball" segment that's supposed to start every DBZ QL.

Just do 2 QL's or skype vinny in.

Ashby

Instead we'll get Ben being a otaku poseur

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom